Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do I add A company to the Company board site? Lantheus Medical Imaging deserves its own area.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they dont-The stiff of a company just came out with a notice that in order to save 55k per year in payroll, they will now pay us a week in a rears like most companies. Fine. But in order to do this they have to hold a week back so now in June everyone will miss a weeks pay---oh we will get it when we quit-or we can even borrow it from the company but if not we get screwed a weeks pay---

The stupid thinfg is there are a couple of monthas a year we get an extra week-why not do it then? It has nothing to do with payroll savings-they need the cash-

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bunch of micro managing aholes!! They have turned the company into a pharma company. No creativity allowed only metrics. What shameful bunch of cool-aid drinking managers

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Got that right Job Seekers beware.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready for a ride these guys are going to drop this operation once optison comes back and takes market share. They have already suffered with the tech 99 shortage and have a flop of a launch with the MRA agent. Add to that a wierd relationship with Braaco and cardiogen you have the makings of a disaster. Run as fast as you can!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good news is the tech is back.......the bad news the customers are not

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is absolutly the most micro managed job I have ever held. Leadership here is non-exisistant. If the economy were better it would be a revolving door for employees. Hey GE, Bracco, Covidien, blood is in the water time to go for the Kill!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well ok then

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem is, many of the competitors are killing themselves. GE is basically disecting the medical diagnostics business in both nuclear and contrast media; Coviden isn't much of a market presence, Bayer is combining their Medrad (equipment) and former Berlex (contrast) divisons, and Bracco is fat and happy but not making tons of money with a lot of solid GPO contracts that drive compliance (hence, less need for feet-on-the-street).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laid off about 60 folks last week. Been trying to find my rep and found out she is gone. I wonder if the GE folks are around?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably not. Most of them got laid off the month before.

12. Bill E Rica

Bill E Rica Guest

VP's are leaving .. the ship is sinking ... more layoffs on the horizon.. end of NEN...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

time to ride out the storm and hope for a package! this place sucks! no one is being productive. showing up late. long lunches, leaving early, and an employee appreciation lunch coming .. what a JOKE!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye Bye Spurr!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keipert is such a loser... running a once proud and profitable company into the ground. Recall on Cardiolite, no manufacturer for some other products? Botched contractual deals, VP's fleeing .. WTF! He's leading us into the ground. Typical 2nd I mean 3rd string QB abilities!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if your waiting for the seas to part and get a great severence package...keep dreaming. All of us need to get out!! With a couple of exceptions the managers in field sales are a bunch of______! Fill in the blank with your own colorful meteaphor. I have never been so micro managed in my life for a two crappy products and failed marketing! I'll bet Pickering is so-o-o-o glad he dusted off Peter Card now! Oh...but I bet that was in the model too! Now they can't pay back the investors or they would have sold us by now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do they micromanage? How is the pay? decent? I heard they are hiring.
    Give me the scoop please!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good workers are leaving ... the slackers are kissing managements a** .. the end is near...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sometimes change is good

where is everyone going? There are NO jobs out there!
    How it the pay? Car allowance?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd be interested to hear how new hires are doing. I think there is only one or two left from last years class.