Dentsply- Good company to start out with???

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2009 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a crock. Wait until it's your turn and see how you feel.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, What an A hole. They will probably get there turn also.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dentsply is shedding people right and left, almost every week. And yet they claim they've never had any lay-offs. Business must be really down. The job boards are saturated with postings for that dream job at Dentsply. Maybe if you think you have a job at Dentsply, then you really are dreaming. If you cut enough Indians, one day the Chiefs will have to actually work themselves.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of the people who was doing double the work and yes it is a sad day when people are let go. In this ase the company was doing the right thing. I have heard more cuts to come by the end of May.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good company but over managed is what I hear in the field.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious: if you say you were doing double the work, then why is it a good thing that people are being let go? Doesn't that put more strain on those left behind? Are you saying the terminated folks weren't pulling their weight?

I know from firsthand experience that Dentsply has a lot of deadwood. There are people still employed who should have been let go long ago. But the names I've heard were not among that group. Seems like it's the same old story: rock the boat and out you go.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

aRE THEY HIRING RIGHT NOW?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no way were they pulling their weight. Now the company wil reward those who are doing the work and getting things done. Still more deadwood to be let go by the end of may

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way bub. That's way out of character for Dentsply. The ones who are able to get things done are pushed and pushed and pushed until they burn out and are then shown the door. Dentsply rewards those who stick with the status quo and don't make waves. Bret's compensation is obscene. Same with Chris.

But you keep hoping and dreaming.

With so many people let go over the past 12 months, it will be interesting (and sad) to see who they show the door in May. But then, considering how busy Camilla is in HR, I'm sure she's brought in quite a bevy of "perfect people" Gotta keep those recruiters busy too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great not only do I have an unrealistic growth quota but now i am to sell another divisions product.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get over it it is only for 2 weeks and you were not selling handpieces anyway

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or cavitrons.............

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hoping you can help me as I have been given the runaround at Caulk corporate. I am a dentist in a large group who found this thread while doing a Google search in an attempt to find information regarding your rebate/reward program as I am getting no help from either customer service or customer relations. Because we are such a large practice, everyone wants our business. So after numerous bad experiences with very aggresive reps, it is an air-tight office policy to no longer see them. All I wanted from Caulk corporate was what the reward program entailed. If anyone could help me by posting the form or just explaining to me what the requirements are I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor, can't help you with your Dentsply issue but you may get info on rebates from the dealer you purchased Caulk Products. The dealer may be able to assist you in such items. It is worth a shot!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rebate program ended in 2009. Blame 3M they keep taking business.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dentsply is agreat company to start out with because most of the jobs are temporary....especially if you're the marketing director for professional

Goodbye Anthony, hello Dave.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anthony

Before leaving please help Dave move his pens and pencils into his new office.

Tom

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....that's pretty funny.

So who's the next victim?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I had anything to do with CE I would be worried...........

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone seriously answer me? I have am looking to make the leap from specialty pharma.