Defecation Disruptor Device?

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Codenamed DDD. This NEW AAI Pharma Device will temporarily relieve the immediate need to have a bowel movement.

Looks promising!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You.....do.....not.....have.....to.....live
    under so much stress.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no stress as I am a happy AAI employee!! This new DDD device sounds super mad cool!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

chea!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do you think you are the deploy the "DDD". It's called the "Triple D" you moron and it's exclusive military technology not intended for civilian use. Deployment of the Triple D would result in no more turds on toilets seats. You must belong to middle low management. Motard. BOHICA

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gueto-tory. Just one will bring the $hit out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully with merger several of these pricks will be shown the door! PM I hope when you get the boot it's hard enough to land you in the parking lot across the street.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you enable the Defecation Disruptor Device (codenamed DDD or "Project A.N.U.S.") to all of the evil people here...they will explode from retention of toxic butt gas.

An internal rectal KABOOM, if you will :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a great invention! Perfect for those with diarrhea!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm afraid if the merger comes through, the real losers will be the CML's upper management, who have a minority stake at CML. PW publicly proclaims 50% growth rates for AAI and 30% for CML. The first is of course a fake pyramid. But the spin wins, particularly when the private equity evils are in collaboration.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so horny right now!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my balls ache

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you don't have any, castrato

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

au contraire....my balls are big, hot and sweaty and they're chock full of baby making sauce!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

French too? You must be of the upper management. They use terminology of "Cirque du Soleil", "Saint Michael's College" etc "Avant-garde" rednecks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need someone to French kiss my scrotum bag!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this part of the Autozone merger?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet!! AutoZone will fix our personal cars at a deep discount, plus I can get oil and other auto supplies for damn near free!!

Wowsers!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing funny in looming cannibalism of 260 more people.