When does Niaspan go generic?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2010 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have a good and caring Primary Care Physician, they can supply you with samples. I leave with a shopping bag each time I go in and saves me tons of money. Don't ever hesitate to ask your doctor for samples.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or go to the pharmacy or online and order Enduracin.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take an 81 mg aspirin when you take it. It makes a big difference. I take 2000 mg and an aspirin at bedtime and I have no problem with flushing or itching.

Keep silent if you have nothing positive to contribute or question to ask.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

date above is correct. another nail in the coffin.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG what a great Niaspan rep you have been. What a pussy too. I've been on it for 12 years. Don't you know how to teach your docs that the more exposure your body has to the drug you down regulate the mechanism that causes flushing? I flush maybe once every 2 months and it's usually mild. I have sold the crap out of this drug.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have been taking it for several years. i take 3 500 msg. 3 times a week and 2 500 msg. 4 days a week..the dr. prescribed 1500 a day but i am trying to stretch what i have till they go generic.. i don't think it would make much difference...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because, dear reader, dietary supplements must state that the FDA has not evaluated them, and they are not intended to treat any illness or condition. In today's legal environment, any physician who recommends using a dietary supplement to treat a dianosed medical condition is flirting with disaster. Without FDA investigation, there is no guarantee of the safety, potency, purity, or efficacy of any agent.

There, now, isn't that better?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CTEP inhibitors are a joke. First Pfizer, and now Roche's agent have bitten the dust. Merck is still betting HPS-THRIVE 2 will prove nicotinic acid has outcomes benefit, and they just recently announced results should be available in 2013.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's such a great med, what's all that crap doing in it?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That EXACTLY how I sell Niaspan. I tell docs that if patients are still flushing 12 years after initiation, they should probably discontinue.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Niaspan saves lives

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not after tonight"s national news!

13. edd jean

edd jean Guest

hey how about the two studies that show there is no benefit to take naispan??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, how about the fact that you can't even spell Niaspan??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well i can't spell it, but i have been taking it for a long time.
    i just wondered if you educated? folks had any opinion on the studies of it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only an idiot would come to this forum for medical information or opinion of any kind.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well whats the site for?
    from the idiot.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a site for drug sales reps to talk about who scams their employer the best, who is sleeping with who, and who has the biggest Johnson or rack.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jan 2013

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some sites say september 2013, but i guess the abbot rep. would know for sure.