Tudorza Pressair?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I had sex with her in college.

Seriously... if that name was the winner, they must have test marketed it with mental patients.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awful.. I can already see the eye roll from docs

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Besides the horrific name, the efficacy of this
    drug is inferior to the competitors of the same class
    In addition to a pretty bad side effect profile.

God... Forest has gone down the drain... STOP BUYING UP THESE SHIT DRUGS!!
    Savella, daliresp, vibriid, now this shit

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please quit faggot! This drug will be a lay-up to sell. Except of course for skirt wearing no sellin' pussies like you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wouldn't they save this beauty of a name for the IBD drug. Seems more appropriate.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your mother was a layup... This drug is far from it

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dalibarf and now turdexpozer. incredible.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget the name (which is ridiculous).... The efficacy is less than half of Spiriva. And it's twice daily. And no outcomes (which Spiriva has). Oh, and the name is embarrassing. I bet the device to dispense this dog of a med looks like a combination of a bong and a pitch pipe.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey now that's clever. Explains why you can't sell shit!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A simple thing you need to comprehend is, I DON'T NEED TO "SELL"!!

Now.... Back to your mother

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except that their data is weak and they mislead when they promote Stroke-iva.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're one of those useless turds who's next job is collecting government assistance while you sit on the "porch" of your trailer home. Sweet life choice for you douche.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep... Exactly, as well drive your mother around in my 2011 Range

Now go order me some lunch you slave

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you figure the efficacy is half Spiriva? That was not evident in the head to head trials? Also what outcomes data? Mortality? Nothing has proven that in COPD.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is pronounced TURD-orza. Nice job guys, Icahn is going to love that one.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all the Range Rover (if that's what you're dyslexic ass is trying to say) is a total piece of crap. So your claim to own one indicates that you're either a complete moron, or a dreamer that drives a 2003 Hyundai when you're not tooling around in your company car.
    Second, my mother's been dead for 12 years so that's just gross.
    Finally, I'm not a lowly rep, however, you are are a complete testicle sucking tool box.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the 15-day, n=27 head to head? They really went balls-out on that one. 15 days!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh lawdy! 15 days?! Another winner

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love all the Spiriva reps that get on here and bash a competing drug before it has even launched LOL