Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The easiest way to make money is at the at the expense of others. That's the "LMI Way" of lining Avista's pockets. It takes effort and hard work to "earn" money, as anyone that works for a living knows. Entity's like Avista have figured out how to legally steal money, so why work for it...duh! LMI employees are just a vehicle to enable Avista to steal money. You really don't think they give a shit about people's health or well being?!...Do you think they care about you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's nice to know the more things change the more they stay the same. It will be coming up on a year that I was let go and I wake up every morning and say thanks. I thought there might be comments here but did not realize how many.

I did not spend a lot of time in Billerica but I could tell the last fews years how the mood was changing. Each trip in made that obvious. People were unhappy. From what I gather they still are. Well if they stay the course there will be layoffs in June. That's if they last that long.

I hope that if they must close, they treat you who are left right and you get severance etc. I went to work for a competitor about 3 weeks after I was let go. I laugh because they were on my non compete list. I figured screw them., they had done that to me....

4. BLDG400

BLDG400 Guest

His name is "sac. lamb2.0"

5. EHS

EHS Guest

In EHS they have 2 managers making a lot of money thats RG and SR,with Two employees to supervise i think they need 2 layoff Roy G he is a pain in the neck

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....all I can say about working there is.....if I died and went straight to hell, it would take me at least a week to realize I wasn't at work anymore......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

once u get ur bearings, provide an update next week to let us know if u r still alive at LMI hell. If u r lucky u will get layed off, which will feel like heaven.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a pain alright, but much lower than the neck!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's official definity gone till summer or longer. Time for option to pay us back. Lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Optison

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave SR alone. He is a good person - Qualified, Capable, Intelligent, Compassionate and Moral.

Fry the little one instead. The screams of joy would deafen us all!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree... Skip is a good person! I'm sure he doesn't enjoy working for the wee one RG!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without DEFINITY - what is there?

What's a sales rep to do?

Same as we have been doing! LOL

Hope the paycheck doesn't bounce!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S&P article ... Lantheus Medical Imaging

We are placing our 'B+' corporate credit rating and 'B+' issue-level
    rating on CreditWatch with negative implications, reflecting the potential for
    escalating leverage and diminished liquidity by the company's third quarter.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SR: qualified-yes, capable-yes, intelligent-ok, compassionate-?? nort really, moral-??? give me a break. He not only has drank his share of Kool-Aid, he has eagerly passed it out to others. Anyone that has remained in a management position in BD's org as long as SR has done some serious ass kissing and likely helped set some people up to their demise along the way. That's just the way it is...the Lantheus way.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously don't know him at all. Not all people bowed to the Lantheus Way, no matter how much they shoved it down our throats.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You home office and production people live in a bubble! Wake up it's over move on! Nothing to sell no revenue. Quit worrying about your selfish little fiefdoms.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know him, 30 yrs +. You obviously don't know what you need to do to remain a manager in BD's organization.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fiefdom: the land over which a person exercises control after vows of vassalage and service to an overlord.
    Man, no wonder there's no revenue. Our sales reps have been busying themselves playing dungeons and dragons.
    Sorry bro, couldn't help myself...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I most certainly do know what it takes to remain a manager in BD's organization and also what it takes to remain a Lantheus employee, which explains why I am no longer there and couldn't be happier.