Np

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on with NP??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's with the Nursing Products FY2012 quotas? Did everyone's skyrocket?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking into a Nursing Products position at Cardinal. Any thoughts on this division? Seems to be high turnover..why?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know why Scott V left NP Group? He is a real classy guy and will be missed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two words: Matt Kohut.

That group is getting driven into the ground. Good luck to you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is trunover high with NP? Don't want to join a Group in trouble

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke NP is..I left over a year ago and am happy I did. Lots of jerks in management including the Souths VP-FK. They all think they are so much better than the reps and they have never carried a bag and been successful selling ever..It seems like the only reps that last are the ones that have no drive to find something better-because there are so many other better jobs out there! Don't join this group no matter what location-if you don't make the monthly moving target a few months in a row you will get put on a performance plan-AKA plan on being fired within 3-6 months. Sounds like fun, eh??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems about half of the original NP Reps have left...too bad as the idea was a good one when this group was created in 2009.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am with NP now but may be looking to leave. But not because of mean spirited or incompetent management which I don't see or experience in my world--but because the money is not good due to this year's super high quotas. I know sales reps who have not performed well for many, many months in NP and they are not on plan. Those leaving are not doing so because of termination (unless you know otherwise?). I guess it all depends on your manager and how they take care of and protect their people. There are some very good sales people in NP, not a bunch of losers as you suggest, and a lot of us have the "drive" to succeed. Sorry your experience was so poor.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking at sales positions with Cardinal for both Surgical and Nursing Products openings. Advice, please...don't want to make a mistake coming here but if it's the right move to make money and advance, would like to know that, too. Appreciate your thoughts

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away. Cardinal does not pay well and it would be hard to advance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My business plan shows me making my number IF

I'm able to close the three biggest hospitals in my territory and have all three converted by March. So basically I have no chance of hitting goal.

I'll grow my business 20% year over year but with quotas jacked, Cardinal will still grow and I will lose money. And they will have a new rep to train in a few months.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the money really bad for NP reps if you miss quota? Is the turnover high? Is this group going to be eliminated as it seems most sales opportunities come about due to prime vendor agreements with large IDNs--if a good HS Supply Rep does most of the work anyway why do you need the NP reps? Is it being the cheapest with gloves, gowns, wrap, catheters, or whatever, as the only way to make money? Is Nursing Products Group basically selling commodities cheaper than the next guy? Honest opinions, please, would help me decide on an offer. Or stay away?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking at a position with Nursing Products but I've heard chatter that this group may be going through a reorganization soon. Specialization is what I'm hearing. This could be a good or bad thing, but I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any insight into the future of this Cardinal Division?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else tired of not being paid on time and what you are owed?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We ARE paid on time...it's just not accurate, and probably never will be.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are so many NP Reps leaving Cardinal? There are many open territories and people keep leaving or transferring. What's wrong with this Group??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they do not want to be here!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Channel/hospital supply is hiring them because they need SALES people!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the average base salary in Nursing Products? And what is the best/worst parts about it? I realize most anyone on cafepharma that actually works for NP is probably going to be an ass and say something rude, but figured it was worth a shot to see if anyone out there actually worked for the company and was willing to share real information.

-Average base salary
    -Average bonus
    -Biggest challenges
    -Opportunities for Advancement?
    -Transferrable skills/how does Cardinal look on a resume?