Any old Fisons reps or DMs out there?

Discussion in 'Fisons' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2004 at 8:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve Attwood, Bruce Simpson and Jim Parker?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, RN, how is it going////still in oncology?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its going well, and yes I am still in oncology. How have you been? any good former fisons info?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whereabout of Kathy Brennan Briggs from Detroit

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, can't believe all the posts. It's Michelle from Southern NY. Back where I started years ago. Began with Fisons in 87 and left after the RPR merger in the FL area. Went into sales and training in oncology with Schering and moved back to NY with Alza until the JNJ buyout. Then did and still do training consulting. Would love to go to a reunion, if you are still checking this Cindy will you let us know if there is another? Is JF still in NY? He trained me when I was in Joe F.'s district.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was great to find this site. I started as a rep in 1980. Does anyone know what happened to Candi Williams, John Floren, Jerry Goldstein or cedrig Grigg?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone remember Chuck Reid??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know Candi Williams died of cancer several years ago.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since this thread asks about old Fisons reps, I was wondering if there any OLD Pennwalt reps still out there after the massacre at S/A?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh the luggage a new piece every meeting Tom parker must have owned a part of the luggage company or maybe Steve cutrona's cousin

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still the best company I ever worked for. This is Jay Greenberg if anyone wants to get in touch with me. I am currently with Allergan in Southern California.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Started my career with Pennwalt in '79 based in the LA, CA Area. Bob Granik was my original DM. I left in '86 before the Fison's buyout. I have very fond memories of that company and team. It was a different industry then ... a lot more fun!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fisons was an awesome company. First job in pharma, what a great way to enter industry

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i rode up in the elevator at Breakers meeting with Don Johnson when MIami Vice was the show too watch. He looked at me pretty weird, as I was taking an award back to room. I said I like your shoe, he said " thanks dude". My claim to fame celebrity conversation

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went to her funeral-loved working for that woman, and loved working at Fisons. Very blessed to have started a career with such great people. Tricia P/Boston

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The news about Epipen reminded me when we promoted it. Such a cool drug, and so much fun to demo/sell it. It cost $30 when we had it. Hard to believe, after 24 years it managed to go to $600. We had so many quirky niche products....what a great time and company. Some of my other all time favorites were Pediapred, Delsym. Americaine Otic.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great products. One of my favorites was Kondremul. The old mineral oil based stool softener. You can still buy it! I used to get little sample bottles sent to me and sometimes they leaked on their way to me. A bit of a mess! Peds loved the stuff. I liked Vitron-C, too. I miss those days.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fisons? You got to be kidding. That company was full of has beens. Probably most of those people are dead and certainly retired.