How does eCardio get away with it?

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2009 at 8:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were correct I wouldn't. But as usual you are wrong.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where can i get the infamous matrix published by ecardio that tells the providers how to bill?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they still around? I thought they went out of business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, they are still in business.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, as I'm reading this you remind me of an ex eCardio employee. This employee got his panties in a bunch because a highlighter was tossed at him and in turn he threw water or something.

Now that guy...that was something else! For the longest he sent these ridiculous e-mails to the entire company! I mean really, that butt hurt over losing your job at that place? Do something constructive and look for a job that won't fire you for being a jackass.

But then again, we all found him humorous.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't fired buddy, try again.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the answer to the question "why"?:
    Part of the issue with that particular location was productivity. Even after updating servers and letting almost every technician that "knew" EKGs and could "speak in complete sentences" overread in effort to assist them in reaching their hourly quota, expectations were still not being met. In turn, Houston technicians had to scramble to make up the difference.
    Secondly, somewhere there was/is a mole. Someone was feeding information to outside sources. Analogy: When you have 1 piece of bread with mold on it, don't you throw the surrounding pieces away?

Businesses and their owners will always have to make decisions, even if the real reason for doing so isn't broadcasted. However, firing an entire group of people a week before Christmas and then telling them that their benefits completely terminate December 31st is pathetic. I found that to be very heartless and unthoughtful. Even now I sit at work and think about it. How could the people that have taken such good care of me for the last year or so treat other people that way? I really do hope that the previous employees were able to find a job that can support their family.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The SEC filing refutes that....fired, and deserved.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull....it was about money. They will tell techs in Houston what they have to. The Florida office was open because they said the quality of work in Houston from the HS students was awful. "We want quality, not quantity". Remember the techs in Houston who got fired for ignoring life threatening strips? Did they meet quota? Perhaps the Florida office is closed because the Evolution failed due to poor management and over billing.
    A mole? Christ! What info would the techs in Florida have to leak? How did they get it 1500 miles from Houston? And how has Ecardio been so good to you? $13/hr? They will dump you soon enough....

QUOTE=Anonymous;3940488]Here's the answer to the question "why"?:
    Part of the issue with that particular location was productivity. Even after updating servers and letting almost every technician that "knew" EKGs and could "speak in complete sentences" overread in effort to assist them in reaching their hourly quota, expectations were still not being met. In turn, Houston technicians had to scramble to make up the difference.
    Secondly, somewhere there was/is a mole. Someone was feeding information to outside sources. Analogy: When you have 1 piece of bread with mold on it, don't you throw the surrounding pieces away?

Businesses and their owners will always have to make decisions, even if the real reason for doing so isn't broadcasted. However, firing an entire group of people a week before Christmas and then telling them that their benefits completely terminate December 31st is pathetic. I found that to be very heartless and unthoughtful. Even now I sit at work and think about it. How could the people that have taken such good care of me for the last year or so treat other people that way? I really do hope that the previous employees were able to find a job that can support their family.[/QUOTE]

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, $20/hr :)I'm more than qualified for the job I obtained and have kept there.

[/QUOTE]

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jess? Jess F.? Is that you? Do you still have that lap dog who does everything you say? Your lap dog? The one who keeps one eye on you and the other on the door?
    Say Jess, how does a caregiver such as yourself land at Ecardio? They wanted a pro who could hide mistakes and sentinel events? One who could hire a true affirmitive action supervisor? You still employ Jack Black and his girlfriend? Jess? Jess? I'm just trying to make you look good. You make it so very hard (-: Imagine how much money could be saved if they canned you.....(So sorry...lay off). The look on Jack Blacks face was priceless when the office was closed (you could have let the poor baby know first...who will hire him...Lifewatch?)

[/QUOTE] No, $20/hr :)I'm more than qualified for the job I obtained and have kept there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeez Phil, what a shame, you are just showing yourself to be the babbling idiot living a fruitless and pointless life that so many now know you to be. Plenty of unemployed time on your hands now heh buddy?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, OK.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this great? Ecardio asked me not to post anymore, but what I do on my non work time is my business, right? I aint one of those scared cowards. So, how is unemployment Florida? How is that guy who was a semiautistic doctor doing? Remember, the guy with the hair dye seeping into his head? Or the guy who thought he was a supervisor? You know what I'm saying? Dem ghetto girls needed their pimp daddy fix. Yeah! We sure do miss you down here. Warm regards. We shall see where being an expert on everything and a practitioner of nothing gets you. At least you gou got the 'tude. Sort of....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yipeee!!! Sure does get quiet around here when something hits home. I hope that they don't find any mold on the bread in Houston. I hear the Cafe has stirred some waves in our nice cushy executive suite. Got the lawyers looking to earn their money by pointing fingers. Do you get that it's an inside job yet?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...also funny how nobody has reponded to the fact that we are working for crooks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on at eCardio? Any updates?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been offered a sales position with eCardio. What kind of money can I expect to make in the first year?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am surprised you never asked them if you were offered a job.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest