Ameritox

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2007 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it or not, not every thread is intented for your purpose. I was making a statement about Ameritox's compensation plan. I don't know, or care, what your compensation plan is. It was intended for the current Ameritox employees...not former.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then take your ball and go home. Wah! Wah!!!

That will keep me from posting on a public blog...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

/
    oh wow - this was not intended for my purpose? shit, I should have just written this in my diary for my eyes only - go collect your pennies LOSER.......trust me and the other former Ameritox employees who are of value we are so much better off than you. Keep dreaming honey, there is no doubt you're as retarded and dumb as management @ Ameritox, or.......are u management, either way it doesn't matter keep working for Ameritox and I'll keep waking up in the morning loving the fact that I work for a real company. You would have no idea because clearly once you and Ameritox go down you have no where to go since you know nothing about what it takes to be a real sales person with any intelligence as to business. Must suck to be as dumb as you..........

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

never told you what my compensation was, all I know is that yours sucks!!!!!ha ha.......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is right our plan does suck!! I've been with the company for some time and have been saying this same thing. Maybe the CN/BL love children would like to share some of their compensation from their company with us!!! LMAO!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a dumbshit. That is not how the comp plan is based. It's not based on samples sent in. It's based on a quota set by the company/management and samples sent in is irrelavant to your comp. You are not payed based on each sample sent in, that's what other labs pay on! You must be new and haven't figured out how the plan really works. Call you idiot manager and ask how your paid. Keep telling yourself everything is just fine at Ameritox if that makes you sleep better at night. There are way too many posts saying otherwise. Have a clue.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm..... You are obviously the dumbshit.

When I said "our lab" I did not mean Ameritox. I meant our lab, not yours.

Yep, a real dumbshit. Stay there, the outside world would be a challenge for you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey nitwit I work for the company right now, and have seen people let go that were hitting their numbers. Pull your head out of someone’s ass.
    Most comments about Ameritox are true unfortunately the company is not what it once ones and you know it's true unless you are a newbie and have been fooled or one of there egomaniac DM's.

Good luck I will be moving on to a real company that treats there employees with respect.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just follow your orders and be a good nazi. Tow the company line! Way to go!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10 of 16 reps hit goal in the lowly southeast......how many of the 10 have a goal of more than 500 samples/month, how about more than 1,000/month? when you have to hit real numbers and not the "newbie numbers" that they're so quick to hand out these days, come back and tell us about it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Ameritox Technology

Another newspaper article-send us the link in which peer-reviewed clinical stdy this data was reviewed in within the pain management arena...yoy can't.

You need to have total body mass, drug-interatctions, cardioc output, renal function-and what ruins it for you is opiate class values-you come up with a value based on your technology-the patient is taking three opiates and opioids-the scientific data just does not exist and your Lifetree studies are no more than "posters" which MDs dismiss until they read it in their reputable clinical pain journal as a publighed paper...HA, HA, your technology is now to be the biggest joke in UDS in the industry-do you guys not know how you are diminishing your trust in the pain arena? Thanks for the lack of business on your part and my new accounts-your reps have no rapport and I get numerous handshacks and new account each day based on relationships.
    Try if you wish Sterling, this is your wake-up call! HA! HA! Losers you are.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the Director at the new lab?? If s/he is decent any positions open in the lab?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be mad at those newer reps with Ameritox who appear to be quite loyal. You can't really blame them. Afterall, you can see why they are loyal to company who gave them their first job where they don't have to ask the customer if they would "like to supersize that for a dollar more?" or "check your oil? That seems to be the caliber of people they have gotten over the last year or so.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who knows anything about pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, or even basic metabolism 101 knows the RxGuardian scam is just that, a scam. It CANNOT/DOESN'T work and if they can't face that fact, too bad. It is so easy to rip it to shreds with physicians.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the older employees are being "restructured" out the door to make way for the croanies.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you, but make the phrase as you spell it stop:

"Toe the Line," NOT "Tow the Line"

by Tina Blue
    August 14, 2003

I saw it again today, this time in a comment on an article on a political website. It referred to reporters who mindlessly "tow the administration's line."

Um, that should be "toe the line."

A lot of people who don't know the origin of the phrase picture someone pulling a rope, cord, or some other "line"--"tow the line"--as a way of working for whomever the "line" belongs to. Thus, if the administration has a "line"--i.e., a "party line"--then those who side with the administration help to pull it ("tow" it) along.

Wrong.

The phrase "toe the line" is equivalent to "toe the mark," both of which mean to conform to a rule or a standard. The Oxford Dictionary of Word Histories (Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press, 2002; ed. by Glynnis Chantrell) says, "The idiom toe the line from an athletics analogy originated in the early 19th century" (514).

The specific sport referred to is foot-racing, where the competitors must keep their feet behind a "line" or on a "mark" at the start of the race--as in "On your mark, get set,
    go!"

So one who "toes the line" is one who does not allow his foot to stray over the line. In other words, one who does not stray beyond a rigidly defined boundary.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen guys I ran into this blog recently about Ameritox and I wished I knew this blog even exist. I worked at the corporate office and I saw alot of stuff that made me leave because of management issues and promise(s) that management could not keep up. I worked at Ameritox for quite some time making sure I was able to show management my expertise with reports and other tasks that has increased the processes. After several months of showing everyone, including the COO (Joel), what I can do there was no chances to move up because of my schooling and not even given the opportunity to take advantage of management positions. After several months I decided to look for another job in management but since I did not have the experience I was unable to get serious inquires. I finally left and the last day I felt relieved. If there is any opportunities that anyone knows for entry level management I am open to suggestions. I don't even care if I have to move my family because I know now that it is better to relocate then stay in Midland. Ameritox is a job to build a resume but it is not a job to retire. If anyone has questions ask and I will tell....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sucks about them not giving you a management position. What kind of position were you looking for and what kind of position did you have?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen I am not going to 'expose' myself but I worked my a** off their and came up with nothing. I was shooting for operations or in the lab and came up with nothing. I just found out the person replacing me is going to make $50,000 which is what I requested from Ameritox at the time of all my travels with the company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you weren't on the kiss ass performance improvement plan (that's the career development plan that Ameritox offers for promotions). You weren't buying enough lunches and supplying enough alcohol. It's not whatcha know it's who you know. Be glad you're not putting that on your resume.