2014 Layoffs

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same severance package yes. 2 weeks for every year served.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when in 2014is the layoff?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe this will calm everyone. There are no layoff's planned. Align yourself with the 5 point strategy. Especially restoring growth. But seriously, shit will hit the fan somewhere shortly before the Q1 earnings report is released. I have heard it called Operation Mass Exodus.

Merry Christmas!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nobody left to leave. You can't restore growth with operations run so thin. You need to invest money to make money. You cannot cut your way to profit. We are losing out to regional, local and boutique labs because of pricing and poor service. Very sad

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right "there is nobody left to leave" I think that you need to do a head count again.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's ok. We just purchased Solstas so we will have some business back. I was talking to a local rep of theirs and they all seem to be drinking the acquisition kool-aid. They think we will be the ones leaving and they will take our place. Some of their 20-30k monthly checks will be no longer coming!!! Idiots!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another useless spending spree buy a mom and pop lab to restore growth, right, more head count, more saturation with no real growth. The end of Q1 will be the end. Heads will have to start rolling I predict the typical useless departments like marketing will start to go, then SD hang on to your heads because they will want to blame YOU for their territory under performing after all it's not the company's fault they decided to cut mangers by promoting them! Now we have better paid idiots at the helm! It's so sad it's funny