My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, only a racist finds racism where there is none. This company is in deep trouble. We need to shelve Diversity and focus on things that are worthwhile.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, wouldn't it make more sense for the low-brow cheerleader types to be greeting at Walmart, or collecting carts? More on their intelligence level. You think someone like THAT would try to make a good days work? No, idiot. They're mostly concerned about what they look like, what time they're going shopping, what time for the gym, and what time for drinks later. NOT concerned about doing a great job at work. Come on. You are clearly young and not very bright. No wonder you've been hired into pharma. It's people like you they are hiring these days so they can mold your mushy little minds. It's true and you know it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here again. I worked only 14 hours this week! The best part is that I'm working with my S3 (brownnoser) on a project and she reported back to my CTL on how much of a help and team player that I've been! Meanwhile, my time at the gym has increased and I've lost more weight and feel much better, physically and mentally. Just knowing that this company has screwed, is screwing and a high likelihood they will screw me too makes it a lot easier to deal with. I've been getting good at turning Merck off after three hours or so each day.

In my mind I've given myself a "mental" raise. Much less stress with not really caring anymore. I think in a couple months when I reach my weight loss & fitness goal, I'm going to get another job or start a side business and devote much of my time to that.

Stay bent over Mother Merck while I put it to you. I'm doing this for all those you have screwed over and are currently messing with. Now shutup and hand me some more lube...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are truely a Saint. Thank you, thank you from all of us Sir A'hole

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New reps can get access in the beginning ....docs are curious a, "check em out,".... then put them in the same group as the oldies. See this all the time.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are welcome my friend!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might also slip on a banana peel or something and go for Worker's Comp.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just think. By doing so, you effectively increase your hourly salary. Less work at same pay = relative salary increase.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember Man As You
    Pass By,
    As You Are Now,
    So Once Was I,
    As I Am Now,
    So Must You Be.

-- old proverb about walking past the cemetery.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go, man, go! I admire your approach! Been doing the same for the last couple of years....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here again. A long time friend of mine has been with Merck for 22 year and is a 4 time VP winner just told me she is getting the heat now and being pressured. I didn't tell her about my new 15x15 campaign that I am on. But examples like this is the reason. This is an outstanding rep who know her customers and works hard. Now it seems that she is "out of touch" with her business! I worked 12 hours last week! I took my spouse on an overnight and had a nice dinner which I expensed and we went shopping and kicked around the whole next day. Although I did manage to call my manager for a brief 1:1 for about 15 minutes bringing him up to date on my business. "Keep up your efforts you are doing great" was my managers response. Don't worry, I will, I will...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant be working here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You lucky dog. Wish I were still working at Merck with such great fringe benefits. I'm in a bank now confined to four walls for at least 8 hours a day and it really sucks. How I dearly miss my company car and the varied work days with the opportunity to just drive out into the countryside if I felt like it. I really feel like I'm in prison now. Trust me, Merck's micromanaging bosses and field visits and busywork and bullshit are all worth the freedom that goes along with pharma sales. I do miss it so. Enjoy while it lasts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

# 15 here again. The bank sounds really bad, sorry to hear that. I agree that pharma was the cushest of all jobs with great pay and benes. I cherish my drives in the country and really soak it up when I can squeeze in 18 holes after grabbing 8 sigs in an hour. Keep up the good work OP you are on the right track. I am glad you finally get it. It is certainly liberating once you let go and ride it out for what it is, not sales.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total BS.

Troll.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the funniest thread on here. Please keep it going!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here again. Damn, I worked three hours yesterday but due to conference calls and a local team meeting I had to work six hours today! I didn't even make it to the health club until around 2:30. Oh well, only six more work hours for the week. Gonna do a 12 mile run Thursday and Merck will be paying for catered food at my home on Friday night for my annual Halloween party. 15 by 15 is working out great. Merck do you enjoy screwing your faithful employees as much as I enjoy putting it to you? I doubt it. Ha Ha!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell of a way to live, lie, etc. You are the ideal type to thrive in Merck nowadays. Your character, integrity, and morality allows you to make the most of your Merck employment. Unfortunately, mine is driving me nuts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love it...and you are totally justified in doing what you are doing...

Screw them back...they deserve it...

They are the ones that ruined the company, the job, and the industry...

friggin' buffoons...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So tragic that people are boasting how little they work to get back at Merck. I am not defending Merck at all. If you don't like Merck then leave. Is that how we are teaching our children to get back at a bad boss?