Riata 15% Insulation Breach Rate

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2011 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic and Boston both could have communicated earlier, but it pales in comparison to St. jude's lack of providing important clinical information. Most doctors never got their letter. Most who did thought it was not a big deal ( because St Jude never told them how to look for the problem) and several were highly offended that it was more of a promotional piece.

No wonder you are losing big accounts every day!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally different failure issue and STJ knows it and that's why they will get fried. Compare it to whatever you want but the end result is they know what they have to deal with but can they make the right decision????? After what the other company's have gone through they should have learned something.....you can't play stupid on these issues anymore....already been done.

FYI- Fidelis failure rates have been isolated to specific implanters and there is a definite link regarding implanting techniques. Data supports it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe real world experience, not your bullshit returned product reports! You probably don't ever return anything for analysis so what do YOU believe!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I just say that SJM and anyone associated with them makes me ill. Glad I do not have this lead in my body.