RANBAXY LABS BUYOUT OF PRX

Discussion in 'Par' started by THE P COMPANIES, Jun 23, 2007 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to NG? I bet this never gets posted all of the posts about her always get pulled...hmmmm. ANyone know where she is I would love to catch up with her.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can make your way to where the devl lives I think you will be successful!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is buying this company. This post started years ago and is dragged on. It is what it is but noone wants the debt/PE ratio here. We are in trouble and the guys with the red dot between there eyes that started this thead KNOW it! Eat BEEF/FAMILY!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to argue with the truth! This post started with the buyout of Par in 07. Thats just never happening! Someone with huge shorts started it, or with big hopes, but that just not happenening. Lets look at where we are. Strativa should be Bankrupt. Rightfully so, in order to give stockholders equity they deserve. That experiment should go away so we can focus on our business..... GENERICS! Or has our model changed ( and our missionstatement). Stockholders wake up! cut the cord to that part of our business and we all win! The money we get from cutting the cord goes into our pockets and bumps the stock price. We are a generic company arent we???? Or is the basic business model created by the founders changed and POO POO on? Focus in this economy is critcal to a businesses sucess. Do what you do best. Or at least do what you set out to do. What was our goal years ago? We are now in a competion with3 companies.... Watson, Teva, and we hope us. Where is the fight to get exculcivity for products? The money is being drained by the Strativa experiment that has gone BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Home office this is your people with focus speaking! Make me money on the stock I have in OUR company! Focus on our BUSINESS! BEOTHCHES!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WPI stock is at around 70 bucks. You are an IDIOT!!! Debt to equity ratio on this stock is golden. I hope you run the copy machine and nothing more for the company. You have no business IQ! You especially should continue to be thankfulfor your job. You my sir know nothing about how the market works. Do you know what PE ratios are? I think not. Look at a head and shoulders chart of WPI and come back to me. More HEAD!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started it made $$$$ and loving life . And 135000 views not bad. You are right dump strativa which I told Pat to do years ago. Now you know why they wanted me as CEO

p

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey PeePee, how ya doing? 5 years later and still wrong! Sure you doubled down when the stock hit 9, but you were bragging about buying in the whole way down from the 40s. If you're lucky you maybe broke even. You take any more disneyland vacations to watch all the little kids lately?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where to put our $$$$$ now that PRX is at full value exactly as you predicted????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you take all the money you made, call yourself Ranbaxy and buy Par?
    That's the only way anything you say will come true.

You know about as much as PL.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TPG to acquire PAR announced TODAY - get ready for a rocky ride.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks i take that as quite a complement

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumors of P Cos as the new CEO

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a bigger fool than Pee Pee if you think that is going to happen unless Ranbaxy buys Par before the end of the year.

Wait, what year was that? Oh 2007, wow what happened?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P COS HAS NAILED IT EACH AND EVERY STEP OF THE WAY

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if P Cos is really Paul C. Wouldn't that be crazy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but it is not true sorry to say

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but he did presage the buyout years ago and those followers were very richly rewarded

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Bald Turd in HR

Did anyone see the proxy, can you believe they are giving that bald turd in hr so much money, what did he do to create any value. The hairless get lucky again.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bald one in HR is PC's best friend and has been kissing his ass for years.