Never Use Zynex IFC, Not True IFC

Discussion in 'Northwest Reps' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2011 at 2:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? Have you ever looked at that stupid new unit by Zynex? They call it 3 units in 1. IFC, TENS and NMES. What a joke! How in the hell can you call it IFC when it runs off a 9 volt battery! Who is Zynex trying to fool? You call that a TENS? OMG, give me a break!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guys in Washington would never use Zynex products.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never seen a company lie about just about everything! The equipment, where the equipments made, billing practices, name changes, cfo changes, used car sales reps, investor lawsuits, sec lawsuits, "cooking books", business claims, etc.....etc.....etc......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales reps need to make a living for sure. As lame as the products
    are that's what they sell. I feel sorry for the Zynex reps because we all
    Know we were being led along like puppies while the company was slaughtered.with
    unbillables. Once the reps figure it out they'll leave in droves. Many have
    already jumped ship. Not the reps fault, we are just doing our best to make
    a living. I hate being manipulated.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30 year old equipment from a weak Chinese manufacturer. )Nex
    lies about everything being American made. Rotten ethics
    and quality. Will do/say anything to get business. Zynex is a creepy
    company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NexWave from Zynex is the NexPieceOfShit. Just another Gimmick from Zynex. Really poorly made device.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I have a piece of shit instead? That would be better than the Nexwave.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "Truth Brothers" are liars and ruining our industry...excuse me Booth brothers

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny as hell!!! Love the "Truth Brothers" comment. True, funny and sad at the same time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my brother who works in bio-engineering at a Methodist Hospital run a report on the Zynex 8100 and it's not even close to being considered IFC. The initial poster is 100% correct. The Zynex 8100 is nothing more than a standard TENS unit. Zynex is making a new unit called the NexWave and I have no reason to believe it will be any different than the current 8100. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. It's one thing to make IFC's to increasing billings (they run about $5,000) but to claim it's IFC when it's not? TENS bills out at about $59 dollars on the internet. Zynex is running a major scam.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new unit called NexWave is not true IFC either. There is bio-engineering company that exposed the efficacy and deemed the device highly inacurate in its statements. Poorly made, cheap, and bills out between $3,000.00 and $5000.00 depending if its being billed as TENS or IFC. Physical Therapists, Dr's and insurance companies need be aware of Zynex Medical, Inc. Reimbursement is very poor for these electrotherapy devices but billings can be high. I always suspect fraud issues when a company like Zynex Medical, Inc. gets new loans every six months to pay off Anthem Blue Cross, Insurance for law suits, IRS problems, rent "catch-up". Zynex works hard to lure investers but the bottom line is UGLY!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know about a "suspension letter" issued for the NEXWAVE on June 12, 2012? I was trying to do a little research about the NEXWAVE and came across this:

This is a brand page for the NEXWAVE trademark by Zynex Medical, Inc. in Lone Tree, CO, 80124. Write a review about a product or service associated with this NEXWAVE trademark. Or, contact the owner Zynex Medical, Inc. of the NEXWAVE trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the NEXWAVE trademark.
    Status Update! On Tuesday, June 12, 2012, status on the NEXWAVE trademark changed to SUSPENSION LETTER - MAILED.

On Thursday, March 01, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for NEXWAVE by Zynex Medical, Inc., Lone Tree, CO 80124. The USPTO has given the NEXWAVE trademark serial number of 85557418. The current federal status of this trademark filing is SUSPENSION LETTER - MAILED. The correspondent listed for NEXWAVE is ZYNEX MEDICAL, INC. of ZYNEX MEDICAL, INC., 9990 PARK MEADOWS DR, LONE TREE, CO 80124-6739 . The NEXWAVE trademark is filed in the category of Medical Instrument Products . The description provided to the USPTO for NEXWAVE is Electromedical rehabilitative and pain management products for clinical and home use, namely, electrical nerve and muscle stimulators, ultrasonic stimulators, magnet therapy stimulators and laser therapy stimulators.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Failed to mention that it also runs off an AC adapter and recommended to be plugged in for IFC (patients are typically sitting down for IFC & NMES treatments). However, the battery makes it highly portable for TENS, which can be used as-needed. Zynex uses true IFC where the current is mixed between the electrodes, which makes the skin 100x less resistant to electrotherapy and results in deeper penetration depth for chronic conditions.

This sounds like an EMPI rep that doesn't know how to compete w/ true IFC, since their device mimics IFC, by using simple modulated pulse where the current is pre-modulated (mixed) within the device.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use the IFC at the physical therapist and she finally set me up with a potable Zynex IFC/tens "nexwave". I have no idea what the fuss is all about. I love it. I have had it for 6 months and can't imagine what I would do with put it. Yes, I have to plug the AC adapter in to use the IFC but I can take the portable and use the tens anywhere. I have had no issues and Zynex sends me new electrodes before even having to ask for them. I love mine!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my Zynex device

I don't know what you guys are bitching about.. I've had one since an accident I got in last year and it does help relieve the pain. And having a 9 volt options allows me to be portable when i'm using it. Why all the negative comments? if it works.. ir works!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never used any electro stim device. Never had to.

It really does work for back pain! I'm impressed!

If you have a complaint, be sure to also bring a solution to the argument.
    It's one thing to bad mouth a device, it's another to provide a solution to your complaint.

No solution probably indicates sour grapes and/or a competitor who's losing market share?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just want some info off of the ac adapter...

Have the Zynex Truwave Plus, and love it. It isn't worth two spits on battery though when running IFC, of that I can agree. Anyway, I lost my ac adapters and no longer get free batteries in the mail, so I need the following info off of your ac adapter to verify what I have in my hand which I *think* is the adapter. I need the Model, Input AC lines and Output DC lines complete. I think it's manufactured pretty poorly, and don't want to have to go through the fight it sounds many have with getting one repaired. I just don't want to fry the little bugger.

Thanks.
    Eddie

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Zynex device ever provided true IFC on batteries, they had to be plugged in with the AC adapter.

Why don't they clearly state this? Because if they did they would not have been able to bill for the 9 volt batteries they charged the insurance companies and Medicare every month.

If you were prescribed IFC and needed IFC, you would not get IFC treatment using the batteries. I wonder how much Zynex made off of charging Medicare for those batteries?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New to using Zynex "NexWave". It is a whole lot better than meds, although mine does not shut off properly. I don't think I can tell a difference between battery powered and adapter powered. Neither one works perfectly for the intensity of pain and headaches I have been experienceing, but both seem to be better. My bigger concern is how hight to set the thing, just till I feel it or one notch below pain. Not enough experience yet, but I will keep my eye on the possible battery issue. Thank you, Olympia, WA.