Gilotrif Launch

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was sold to me as being the next Genentech when I was being recruited. I do have to laugh at this whole thing. At least there is no accountability yet.

Keep paying me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was sold to me as being the next Genentech when I was being recruited. I do have to laugh at this whole thing. At least there is no accountability yet.

Keep paying me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the division. I am glad I am here as do most of the other people I know. I realize there will always be people that are dissatisfied, but I think most of the trash talk is from individuals that didn't get hired and wish they where here. I am just say'in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You like it there because you know no one else will hire you, just sayin......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My territory is really starting to take off.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most boring fucking job I've ever had. I am dying on the vine here, what was I thinking???? What is everyone else doing to keep busy, with the 20 accounts you have in total in your territory??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit. Go back to GSK and take your tests

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting! Anyone who enjoys the job and people in it are idiots? I guess there is no point in being grateful for a company when they are putting money in your pocket and food on the table for you and your family. I think you are a perfect example of the person that makes 90% of the comments on this board. A loser, who in reality would not be happy with any company in any industry.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that you play a mean skin flute

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like Doug. He is not the most polished person, and could be a better speaker, but he is better than some I have seen. Once he gets his legs under him. I think he will be just fine.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just wish one of those two toolbags could do something about the lack of sales reporting. The missing scripts are killing me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great job with the goals, updated my resume yesterday, one day before that forecasting atrocity occurred.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Tykerb all over again

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then leave. I like it here as do most people.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMFG. Average 25 scripts by New Years. You think that's a stretch goal?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny. You like todo lunches every day. So essentially your a caterer. This is not selling. It's marketing in the hopes that someone will write your drug. I am leaving. It's just a matter of time...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

25 wouldn't be so bad if they could only track them. Asked my manager to look into it.....Crickets.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

out of touch with reality.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats out of touch with reality is these script goals. if you wanted me to sell off label second line, why didn't you say so!!!