Muro items you still possess or wear on a regular basis

Discussion in 'Muro' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2004 at 12:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]Still using:
    1) the Director's Chair - pile things on in the basement
    2) The Volmax, Tri-Nasal, Dynabac folding chair
    3) Tri-Nasal Jansport travel portfolio - used all the time (nice touch Kevin Wager)
    4) Tri-Nasal Tumi travel kit (another gift to all from Kevin)
    5) Managed Care Flashlight - thanks. Sorry, the wine is gone
    6) Volmax/Dynabac - Gray fleece blankets
    7) The Muro trunk liner I stole when I left (screw the next person, let them use a piece of plastic tarp!)

[​IMG]Still wearing :
    1) several USMC olive drab t-shirts left over from the last sales meeting "Muro Corp". Boonie hat scares neighbors while doing yardwork.....
    2) Team 2001 - Mission Possible fleece
    3) Dynabac fleece - "the rank & file" did not get the Dynabac boots used to step on the bug
    4) Dynabac hat (used as much as the market used the drug)
    5) Optivar barn jacket

(man, there was a lot of "ready to wear" going on here. What have I forgotten?)

[​IMG]Items no longer used:
    1) The Franklin Planner - I still wrestle with the guilt of using more than one calendar. I mark the guilt reminders daily as a "A1"

Weigh in on your current inventory

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]I found some volmax pocket protectors, and pen lights with battery acid leaking out from them in a box in my gargage. I also found all my Tri-Nasal samples, should I throw those out on a turnpike exit dumpster, or can Charlene still come after me on SAF accountability?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really need to get a life..and a new set of clothing....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have all the mentioned as well as a great watch!!
    I found my Airwatch when we moved!! Still in working order with that little Wilby guy!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$1,000.00 Movado baby!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way, that was a $10,000 Movado paid for on the corporate card! I needed the airline points for my Vegas trip. I love this watch!

Jerry

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe there is actually a Muro posting! This is hilarious. I happened to see the posting while looking up info on another company. My husband still wears a black Volmax t-shirt that I gave him in 1997 to mow the yard in. It is so cheesy looking! Muro was my first pharma company & looking back, is probably the most fun company I've ever worked for (albeit, the lowest paying and the worst products). National meetings were a blast! I've been with "big pharma" for 4 years and long for the days when we had no budgets for speaker programs, received weekly data in hardcopy, and didn't have 3 reps to co-promote with. Even Jerry St. Peter's hairpiece wasn't so bad!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I luv and miss MURO. The experience made me a better rep. Thanks GB.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still have a "coming soon....Trinasal" Hat that I wear from time to time. It was issued in 1990 at one of the Allergy conventions.....soon??? it still took 7 more years......

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember....... John Murphy and Sam Rosenberg teamed up to start?????????????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fisons?? Wheeeeew doggie. What? How is that Grand Am Boy?? Where is my cactus??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.someone stole my director's chair from my porch
    2.Tri-Nasal matching t-shirt and shorts to lounge in
    3.NE baseball jersey with matching hat to lounge in
    4. USMC green shirt.....some people really think its from the marine corps
    5. Black Tri-Nasal shirt
    6. Still have working Dynabac, Optivar, and Tri-Nasal pens
    7. Volmax tissues
    8. My new manager "loves" the Muro trunk protector
    9. Franklin planner....what can I say...I like to be organized
    10. I still get calls for Guiafed and Optivar samples
    11. the laptop didn't make it, but the printer works just fine
    12. waterford crystal letter opener still working
    13. "swiss army" watch still ticking away, too

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will always look for the Muro connection with anyone in the industry. We should always take care of the original "crew".
    10 plus years with Muro and 3 in big Pharma. They have no idea how we could rock and roll!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1992 rep number 60.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    1992 rep number 60.

[/ QUOTE ]
    1992 rep number 60???????
    That is not correct at all. Muro had way more reps before 1992. I was hired in 1985 as rep 13. By 1992 I was a DM with 15 people in my district.
    Nice try, thanks for playing, but you get the booby prize, a box of Salinex samples.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK....KO