hey taclonex dogs

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

improve the attitude!!! we need you to step it up in making life easier for us

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the team Carrie Duncan! See that you have your work cut out for you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "Taclonex Dogs", as you have put it, have a much easier job...and have samples. What do you have?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you want Picato samples, for a drug used for two or three days, is that right? So how big should the sample be, and how long should the average use of the sample last? Please be specific, so that we get your exact implementable feedback. Thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't sample P because it would detract from scripts. So, calling on docs every two weeks without samples is going to be swell, isn't it? "Hi Dr., I want to share this information about Picato with you!" Dr: "Really? New information? Because unless it is new, or unless you have something for me (ie., samples), I have no need for you. Now go away"!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEWS ALERT!!! That is the pharma sales job. Didn't you research this industry before entering it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please, do you really think you bring value outside of samples? News flash - you don't! After dozens of visits with nothing to offer except your questionable charm and biased info, you'll see how welcome you are in the offices!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would derms prescribe the product if we give samples and patients pay less for the two products alone?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are going back and forth, like "Dumb and Dumber"
    Good Day lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dogs for sure. We're the German Shepard's watching out for you wild mutts. Running wild and not knowing which way is up. I am tired of watching you get your ass run over. Your lucky you are still new, grow up and start selling your product. There is no bone for carrying your dead weight. Or selling the benefits of your product. Good thing the company hasn't figured out how worthless you are.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dogs are out, no, the BIG Dogs. Who, who let the dogs out?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant promotion of Carac is not helping our launch

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're afraid of competition from an old 5FU, then god help you. Come to think of it, the launch would be going much better if only Zyclara, carac, and Solaraze would go away. Then we would be in great shape! Oh, and it would be great if some study came out stating that cryo is horribly dangerous and disfiguring. That would be awesome. Then our launch would really take off!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LET'S JUST KILL IT so that we all have jobs w/ big payouts!