What happens if my Tamiflu is expired???

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay.... so I have an old rx for tamiflu that I have kept "just in case" ...I know that there is plenty of rx for everyone but-If I HAVE to take the rx I already have, it expired in 2006...... are there any potential side effects from taking the expired rx or will it just loose efficacy??? Thank you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might have to give up pig f**king for a while.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might begin starting every sentence with "okay" and "so", thus making you sound like an idiot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use the expired stuff. It just losses efficacy very slowly over time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The original shelf life was extended from five years to seven years, IIRC, so yours may be a bit beyond that, but not by much. It's probably fine as long as it wasn't stashed in your glove compartment and left in a baking hot car, or anything like that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

expired tamiflu molecularly changes into swine flu

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious Question...I woke up and there was a swine in the bed next to me. Will TammyFlu help?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bit, but a PigSack will ease the pain.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, your a complete idiot yourself? Like, really? Go to hell.
    Someone is not feeling well, the last thing they need is to hear your BS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're(your) feeling sorry for someone from 4 1/2 years ago?
    So, your(you're) a complete idiot yourself? Like really?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uhhh BUY MORE TAMIFLU DUMBASS....HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRR DURRRRRRRR

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry that only happens when you have a mirror next to your bed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you think that up all by yourself or have help?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this is a little late to the conversation, but the several years ago the FDA actually extended the shelf-life of expired Tamiflu by as much as 30 months to meet emergency needs: they tested and re-verified the active to prove its efficacy...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, throw it out. Get a Rx phoned in we get it for free.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or go get a flu shot like everybody else.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drug pretty much sucks anyway. Bad drug, bad ads, false claims for pandemics...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be glad yours expired before you tried to use it.
    Let's see - taking Tamiflu you get better somewhere between 1/2 day and 1 1/2 days than if you did nothing.
    In exchange you get nausea, diarrhea and potential suicide. Seems like a great drug.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have the flu..and y'all made me laugh...freaking hilarious!!!:po_O:eek::confused:

20. Deisteanach

Deisteanach Guest

Just happened upon this thread - I cannot believe what a bunch a mean, nasty jerks there are out there... Seriously, what is wrong with you people?? Are you THAT miserable in your own lives that you have no gating mechanism to your childish impulses, no recourse to your own unhappiness than to belittle and ridicule others and try to make them unhappy too??? Or do you have no moral compass to recognize how damaging your casual cruelty is??? No wonder violence and suicide are destroying us --- bullies like you are ruining our society. I hope there's some little part of you that feels some remorse...