KMR Medical

Discussion in 'Job-Seekers' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2012 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: KMR Medical-to the above poster

Please refer to 12/3 &12/10 of 2012. Those two post explain exactly what goes on within the KMR Medical compoud. If you don't understand those post then you are exactly the type of candidate KMR is looking for. That is if you enjoy knowing elderly people are being cold called from a country far away with the callers only goal to double and triple check the person has Medicare and schedule a rep. out to invade their home pretend he/she is interested in setting up an emergency button and then ask them if they have a sore back and sore knees and tell them they can get a knee and back brace for free ( most do not need these items keeping in mind you are not an expert in spinal and knee contraindications) then you ask for their Medicare card which happens to be their social security card( it's only a number that can be used to steel an identity) and if the physician signs off which some do without seeing their patient and or not having clue who KMR is and you have ZERO integrity and ethics combined with low moral standards then KMR Medical would be the perfect place for you to work. Forgot to mention if you enjoy ripping off Medicare too then KMR is for you...Enough said. There are plenty of KMR representatives who know better but are enticed by the fools gold and the dirty money KMR says you will make but you really wont. I see the future of this company and it is a four letter word. Do you know what it is?? Hope this answers your question.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work for KMR Medical and really think you are a Medical Professional Sales Representative then guess again. This company and how they operate is an embarrasement to honest and ethical medical professionals. This is an example of why Medicare is going broke. I know and am ashamed to have worked breifly for KMR. To the above poster I really think a five letter word describes them...???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work for KMR Medical and really think you are a Medical Professional Sales Representative then guess again. This company and how they operate is an embarrasement to honest and ethical medical professionals. This is an example of why Medicare is going broke. I know and am ashamed to have worked breifly for KMR. To the above poster I really think a five letter word describes them...???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to give a little insight into the business of KMR Medical from my perspective.

I am a current employee. I know a great deal of what happens behind the scenes, but I only know the basics of what is expected of sales representatives.

I can tell you that we have had the same employees for a very long time and we are pretty happy here. From my experience the employees that seem to have a hard time or a bad taste in their mouth are generally not here for very long.

I can also tell everyone that the work behind the scenes as far as billing any insurance company, including Medicare is not unethical. Medicare sets an allowed amount on everything. So, the amount you can bill anyone is pre-determined by Medicare. It is not KMR that makes that figure up. It is something we deal with on a daily basis. From gas to milk to shoes. Everyone sales something and makes a profit. It is how the world goes around and Medicare is the same way. If you think your doctor or lab is billing your insurance company, even if it is Medicare, a couple bucks... you are very mistaken.

I have had the majority of patients I have personally spoke to loved the braces they request and ultimately receive. Sure, there are a few that don't like them or thought they would be different or something... But the majority love them and they really help them.

I think the major issue here is that some people, assuming previous employees, are giving their side of how they saw their jobs. But, everyone can't always be happy. It's their right to share their opinions, but I don't think it is right to try to bash a company.. or even individual people for idea's, company protocol or anything just to try to hurt their business. I think that is unethical and just completely wrong. I'm sure we have all had previous jobs that we didn't like, didn't agree with and didn't stay at but that doesn't mean we should all take to the streets and try to destroy so many people's livelihoods when there is nothing illegal or wrong with the business.

KMR has had to go through tremendous effort to become appropriately licensed and has also went through several Medicare audits. Everything is legit.

One last thought... I have never had a problem getting paid or any bonuses or spiffs that I have been promised since my employment started.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above post - time 4:55pm...

You sound very happy with a lot of insight on KMR Medical. My guess is you are either Jody, Piper or one of the other gang attempting damage control. You really are not an outside sales rep. If you are so proud to work for the company then post your name. KMR is just another one of the hundreds of DME companies out there that have figured out a way to get the Medicare money.

NO PATIENT SHOULD EVER ALLOW ANYONE IN THEIR DOOR ESPECIALLY ONE PRETENDING THEY WANT TO SET UP AN EMERGENCY PENDANT AND THEN SLAM THEM WITH OFF THE SHELF BRACES YOU CAN BUY ONLINE FOR $125-150 BUT BILL OUT TO MEDICARE FOR $750-$944.00.

Most of you KMR Reps. have none or very little orthopedic background. The hinged knee braces are a joke and should never be sent to a patient without seeing their PHYSICAN FIRST!!! You can go Walgreens and buy a similar back brace for less then $100. most KMR employess don't even know the anatomy of the knee or back braces. I learned this on a drive around with their sales manager who had no clue.

KMR Is a telemarketing company that is using an existing companies Medicare License from Arizona. I may be off on that but that is what it appears.

Jody Roodstool/ Jeff Newman have managed call centers and have ZERO medical background.

Above poster, you have failed to mention that your company buys a list and cold calls these people from the Philippines letting them know that they qualify for a free emergency response pendent and triple check that the patient has Medicare. That is the bait you use to get the reps. in the door. It is unethical on so many levels. Many of these people are vulnerable and lonely and from what I saw are of the lower income demographics. Many of these people don't have anyone protecting them from vulture companies like yours.

These people should NEVER give out their Medicare card info. to anyone without consulting their doctor first. Medicare Numbers are social security numbers!!!!

HERE IS THE REALITY: There are companies out there like Hanger Orthopedics etc... that only after the physician has scene the patient will they order or make any type of bracing for that patient. These companies have a physician network that they do business with. They have Medical professionals skilled in bracing and medical protocol.

Thanks for the economic lesson on how things like milk are marked up so businesses can make a profit and keep the business cycle rolling. The only problem especially in Durable Medical or Pharma, a door to door sales man doesn't come to your door tellilng you these braces will help you when YOU REALLY DON'T know. Just because they try the back brace on for a couple minutes doesn't mean it will help them. YOU KMR MEDICAL REPS have no Idea what is going on with the patients bone structure. Your off the shelf knee braces can do more harm then good. Putting a back brace on a patient could cause serious injury if you don't know the patients medical history. You have also now been written up by the UTah Better Business Bureau. I'm sure the complaints are rolling in.

KMR does not have a physician network. MOST of these PHYSICIANS don't know who KMR is.

Would you buy for example your Heart Medications from a door to door salesman with no medical background or would you rather see your physician first and have your physician identify what drugs you need and can be safely administered? KMR Medical seems to think it is ethical to have their reps tell our Medicare population that these Knee and Back Braces will help with pain when they really don't have a clue other than spending a few minutes with them. Then the rep. dangles the carrot and lets them know they can get the braces for free. Bottom line, The rep. really just wants the sale so he/she can hopefully make $150-$300 depending on how many braces they shove down their patient's throat.

Forgot to mention KMR medical Representatives don't follow up with the patient. They don't go to the patients house and properly fit the brace either or make sure it is adjusted properly. Even off the shelf brases should be double and tripled checked Real medical companies will have the patient come in and fit the brace to make sure it will function as prescribed by their doctor. KMR MAILS their Braces out to the home of the patients and that's it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of wondering if KMR is doing anything different from any other company selling similar products, do your homework. You are reading this bullshit on CafePharma and think its the absolute truth, and if you believe everythign you read online then you really shouldnt be working in any professional field to begin with, you're a true life representation of that commercial where the girl believes everything she reads online and then intorduces her neighbor to her "French Model" boyfriend. Yeah, thats you.

Here's my suggestion...call Medicare...ask them what companies are supposed to bill for back braces. They will tell you. Then ask if thats whats actually paid. They will tell you that as well. The fact is, Medicare FORCES DME companies to bill $940 for a back brace. KMR did not set this rule up, and KMR has to follow it in order to stay within the Medicare Guidelines.

Further, with KMR, they are NOT selling braces to customers and simply getting paid for them. The customers are shown the braces, decide for themselves if they want them, and then their doctor is brought in to it as there MUST be a prescription from their PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN. The process is not unlike TV commercials for medications. Would you consider a Heart drug company a predator for showing a commercial and saying "Talk to your doctor and see if this is the right fit for you"? OF COURSE NOT, and this is EXACTLY what KMR does, they demonstrate the braces, and then say "Talk to your doctor and see if this is the right fit for you".

These braces are NOT for pain management, they are for support. They are NOT the $50 Walgreens special, they are very high end products.

What you're reading with all of the negative comments are disgruntled employees that couldnt do the job. People that were let go because they couldnt sell an eraser to a pencil factory. They were let go because their attitude, work ethic, ability was a cancer to the company, and as you all know, cancer MUST be cut out. Unfortunately, instead of taking it to heart, and doing what they need to do to change and move on, they are here, at CafePharma looking for work and feel the need to blame KMR Medical for letting them go.

I agree, everybody is entitled to an opinion, and everybody is entitled to share that opinion. But if you are really interested in finding out if this is a good fit for you, do your homework, find FACTS and not some disgruntled ex-employees opinion, and make a decision for yourself.

its really no different than looking for a job at Wal-Mart...there are many websites and review sites that are FULL of negative, ex-employee, dont deserve to have a job, type of comments trying to tell everybody to steer very clear of workign for Wal-Mart. But the truth is that there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of employees at Wal-Mart that are hard working, not looking for a hand out, and are happy to go in to work every day.

I cant wait to see how many of these types of people respond to this post, lets all count them and see how many negative comments there are, and then we can laugh to ourselves at them because you and I both know who they are, and what they're trying to do with their partial facts and assumptions. Have fun!

7. Piper

Piper Guest

To the above post 11:49am....

How dare you Slander me (Piper), my hard work and efforts on a dialy bases and you have the nerve to finger point and be name specific by bringing me into your unhappy, miserable existence. I AM ADULT enough and a hard working professional to NOT hide behind the title "Anonymous"!!!!!

You are obviously disgruntled, unhappy, hateful and I'm sure UNEMPLOYEED! You felt it proper to share quite abit of what YOU think is ethical along with what YOU think is the daily operations of KMR MEDICAL. The time and effort you chose to take to express YOUR thoughts is the reason why we continue to be successful, grow and expand cause the ability to bring on board good people who actually have work ethics instead of complaining is why I love my job and work hard along side many others in our company as we provide and take care of our customers.

So please put down the coward shield and not talk about me as if I have done something to you, have the professionalism to say who you are while you bad mouth people.

How dare you, shame on YOU!!!

8. Piper

Piper Guest

To the above post 11:49am....

How dare you Slander me (Piper), my hard work and efforts on a dialy bases and you have the nerve to finger point and be name specific by bringing me into your unhappy, miserable existence. I AM ADULT enough and a hard working professional to NOT hide behind the title "Anonymous"!!!!!

You are obviously disgruntled, unhappy, hateful and I'm sure UNEMPLOYEED! You felt it proper to share quite abit of what YOU think is ethical along with what YOU think is the daily operations of KMR MEDICAL. The time and effort you chose to take to express YOUR thoughts is the reason why we continue to be successful, grow and expand cause the ability to bring on board good people who actually have work ethics instead of complaining is why I love my job and work hard along side many others in our company as we provide and take care of our customers.

So please put down the coward shield and not talk about me as if I have done something to you, have the professionalism to say who you are while you bad mouth people.

How dare you, shame on YOU!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good manifesto Jody or whomever is defending KMR!

I totally agree with you that not everything on Cafepharma is accurate. People should investigate and learn for themselves and then decide what may or may not be a good company etc.. However Cafepharma if used as a tool is a great way to get insight from employess on companies. I am assuming that Jody or one of his gang wrote the above post. Lets tell the truth here. It is always good to start with the truth:

You have telemarketers call and tell their victims something like, "congratulations, you qualify for a free emergency pendant." and then you have the telemarketer probe the victim to make sure they have Medicare. Next the Telemarketer sets up the appointment. From what I found out when I worked there not one person was informed that back and knee braces were going to be pitched.

You say that the products are shown to the patients and they decide if it is good. Their doctors don't know this and the doctors don't know what the braces are because they haven't seen them nor have they looked at the patients knees or backs to make a clinical assessment that yes in fact the patient coud utilize such braces. I guess for KMR it is a philosophy of "because we really don't know much about knees and backs, we will let the patient decide and have/make them write a Bullshit letter to the doctor telling them they would really like the braces because they reduce pain." This is all figured out by your door to door salesperson in just a few minutes.

Next you have your BS billing department hound the doctors and staff to hopefully write a prescription all because you now have a BS letter written by the patient stating they would like a new back and knee brace for free from Medicare.

http://www.sears.com/ossur-miami-lumbar-slim-belt-2xl-each/p-SPM488342314?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1 (add $40 smacks and you can get the porterior panel)

Above is one of the two products KMR sells. It is an off the shelf Ossur Miami Lumbar. Pretty generic. Sears.com has them for $140. KMR gets reimbursed up to $944. You can find these all over Ebay for around $30-50.

Yes I am aware that Medicare allow products to be coded and billed out at the maximum allowable. You all at KMR found a low cost off the shelf generic brace that meets the minimum requirements by Medicare. You only have to products and I can almost gaurantee you will be gone kaput out of biz before next year and all your reps will probably not see one dime from you for their sales from the previous two to five months.

You can justify it any way you want but the reality is once again NO DOOR TO DOOR sales person should put on show our seniors any bracing product without seeing the doctor first.

REAL Medical companies have their reps present their products to doctors first not patients. The doctors then decide and evaluate if the product is right for their patient.

Time will tell. In my cafepharma opinion - you are a fly by night company. I have googled your names and get nothing but call center information and lawsuits against you for calling people that have been on the "do not call" list. You all represent what is wrong with the system.

So big American Fork dudes I will check in in a few months to see how biz is. If I am correct then you will get a "told ya so" I may be wrong you may just be one of those sleezy outfits that finds a way around the system.. Go sell those braces and throw out spiffs for a flat screen why don't ya...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Piper's rant...

No Piper, I am far from disgruntled nor am I unhappy or hateful. I am however ashamed that I worked for KMR Medical. I simply state the truth.

In my opinion KMR's cheesy telemarketing tactics border on elder abuse. This is not sales. This is taking advantage of our senior citizens to make a few bucks. You all have no clue. You tell these people to write a letter to their doctor letting them know they would really like the braces. Next you send it to the doctor and Medicare to justify "medical neccessity" when in fact you and your door knocking reps, the patient and the patients physician really have no clue.

I used to review the CRM and I noticed many reps are selling one back brace and two knee braces all to one patient. Do you really think a 90 year old with severe osteoarthritis really needs and is actully going to wear two knee braces. Do you know that many people in their 60's-90's have pain caused simply put by bones rubbing together (bone on bone). This is usually the case with knees and most people at that age have this issue. Do You know your silly off the shelf knee brace won't help that at all? I could go on and on. This is just an example...

There are a ton more ethical issues I have with KMR and the people that run it. Most are mentioned in previous post. You all are drinking the Koolaid and will probably end up metaphorically speaking like most do when they follow the wrong path or leader. It's usually a really bad ending..

Yes, there are a couple post on this from 9/25/12 and 9/26 and and one from yesterday. Knowing patients usually don't view cafepharma leads me to believe someone from within KMR Medical wrote up that propaganda. It reads similar to how Piper writes. It may or may not be- Just sayin'

You can make up all kinds of grandiose names for a skunk but at the end of the day it's still a skunk.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOLY CRAP!!!!! I haven't seen this board in a looooong time. It is getting heated in here. Trust me, I use to work for the company, and they are NOT all about helping Seniors. If so, they would help ALL Seniors, and not just Medicare covered Seniors. I have had to sit down with a Senior, and then NOT pitch them if they had certain insurances. This business hides behind big talk. The only reason they want to make someone happy is to make another dollar off of them.

Trust me, don't work for them, and YES people went without getting paid before. Plus, Jody is willing to lie and deceive to make a dollar. Jody was taken to court for doing some shady business, and stealing ideas. Stear clear of this start up. They haven't a clue of what they are doing yet. If you want to work for them, wait until they are big enough and have an IN HOUSE Human Resources Department, and do NOT do any sales. If you are a legit DME rep, you won't feel good about a sales position with this company. I was very unimpressed with KMR Medical.

As far as Piper goes..... if you don't have anything nice to say about her, don't say anything at all. That is what I am choosing to do. Stay classy.

AND, for some slightly inappropriate humor --- Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rather than adding anything else to this, I will just share some links to verifiable information:

Jody's "PointClick.Com" business survived one year:
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/798315/Utahs-PointClickcom-implodes-after-a-hot-start.html?pg=all

An online posting 07/2009, from a past employee from another failed company (Market Partner):
    http://uphpu.org/pipermail/uphpu/2007-July/007447.html

some mad people explaining their phone experiences with KMR:
    http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/8777631880

The billing company KMR uses, owned by Jody, which all they did was buy the Medicare License. All of the billing is done in Utah, but they have to be "separate":
    http://www.hipaaspace.com/Medical_Billing/Coding/National_Provider_Identifier/Codes/NPI_1881656114.aspx

Some information on the lawsuit for yet ANOTHER failed company "revocalize":
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/47944185/Noguar-et-al-v-1TO1-Sales-Group-et-al

Jody was apparently doing some shady business in Phillipines, and NOT paying people after a sudden shutdown. This is a total of FOUR failed businesses THAT I KNOW OF:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.philstar.com%2Fcebu-news%2F2012%2F08%2F07%2F835722%2Fcall-center-owes-employees-p92m&ei=JClKUd6gKoSYygH63oCwAQ&usg=AFQjCNEaVuOquclB25h6LWMpOTCsEcMSMw&bvm=bv.44011176,d.aWc

another article about the Phillipines scandal 3 weeks later:
    http://www.philstar.com/cebu-news/2012/08/22/840825/dole-require-bond-bpos

and of course the Cafe Pharma Board:
    http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=4675230

YA know guys...... Judging from past history, it isn't looking good. The best judge of future behavior is to look and the past behavior of an individual/company. I rest my case

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick tock tick tock tick tock...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work with Jeff Newman at the callcenter they have in Cebu. I Danish, we rent callcenter space from same company here in manduace, Cebu http://www.lcisolution.com/ . I become friend with agents that work for KMR at LCI with me, those who used to work at DA. I c DA mentioned here, http://www.philstar.com/cebu-news/2012/08/22/840825/dole-require-bond-bpos

I became suspicious of their campaign because they expand so rapidly. Currently they make alittle over 200appts daily across the US and open new areas all the time.
    It is true when DA failed the management decide not to pay anybody wat they owed. My friend tell me they are all independent contractors which helps them circumvent labor laws. The Dept Labor has a case currently against Jeff /management and there not supposed to be even running a callcenter. They usually don’t get paid for their overtime. On Saturday they have to work overtime and sometimes no pay for the day. The reasoning they use is the agents didn’t hit a quota, of course that’s all bullshizz. First of all they SET the quota, they make it unreachable for most of the agents to avoid having to pay them. Why cant you Americans get them shut down instead of posting here. Theres no way a government would allow a 30-40x markup paid by it. Often when not getting leads the agents there will use 411 to randomly call numbers, often on the DNC list. If asked where they got the number they say from an “online business partner”.

15. My name is Lynne Parry. I use to be the QA Manager over the phone team that made the phone appointments, and scheduled in home installations where the sales rep would up-sell for the braces, which was the only reason we wanted in the door. I "googled" my name and found a blurb in a KMR medical press release that I did NOT write.

See below:
    "We couldn't be happier to be able to offer our customers an in-person installation of our medical alert product. Nearly all of our competitors ship the unit to their home and do a phone installation. With KMR Medical our customers will now be able to not only have the product installed for them but also get trained on it to ensure they know exactly how it works." - Lynne Parry, USlifecare Manager

found at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/kmr-medical-llc-announces-joint-venture-partnership-with-uslifecare-304889.php

...then I searched KMR Medical and found this long, and concerning board. I believed in the company when I first started. I really respected Ben George, and I really think his heart is in the right place, but that is the ONLY good thing I have to say about this company. I saw too many aspects of the company that were unlawful, and wrong.

I found myself at a point that I could no longer represent KMR (and I had been searching for reasons to stay). I felt strongly enough to leave, that I left during a time when we REALLY needed my income (my husband had just recently been laid off from his company). At times, you have to take a character stance, and that was mine. I refused to spend another minute representing a company, who I felt was not dedicated to doing the right things. A big part of it was Jeff Newman, and the choices he made, and the person he was willing to be, to get "ahead". Although, he was just following the direction of his superiors, and that was the realization that I said to myself: "He is not the root of this problem..... and I do not see it getting ANY better. I would rather sleep with a good conscience tonight.... I am leaving NOW!"

Yes, KMR Medical shouldn't be over charging and depleting Medicare. Just because others does it, doesn't make it right. The amount we charge in the US for equipment is outrageous. They are charging within the legal allowed amount, because they have to, but at some point you have to stop being part of the problem, and getting greedy. Medicare is not a money pit we can just take from. You can point your finger at KMR, but in honesty you should point the finger at the WHOLE system. Medicare should take more careful look at non bid items, and take non bid out of the equation COMPLETELY, which I hear is in the works.

I will be contacting the 24-7 press release, and asking for them to take my "statement" out of their press release. I think that is really unprofessional, and adds a small bit of transparency to some unethical practices KMR is willing to do.

<end rant>

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re Lynne:

Lynne, Thanks for the honest post. I was there and quit when I fully understood that ethical boundries were being crossed. Yes, you are correct that the whole system is flawed and companies like KMR Medical use abuse and understand how to take advantage of a messed up Medicare System. However it doesn't make it right. I was rep. and soon realized that the initial interview and company vision was completely different from what KMR is about. I noticed all the products on the KMR Website were just props to give the company some sort of legitimacy. In reality it became clear this company had found only TWO products - a knee and back brace. I also noticed they have removed the other products(motorized wheelchairs, O2 machines etc...) probably due to false representation. As one of the above posters states too that pushing these braces on these people without an in person visit to the physician is wrong. Not only should physicians see in person and consult their patients about any medical plan they should also be inserviced on all product braces/drugs etc. before writing any RX for the patient. I went into peoples homes who had a variety of medical conditions and mental issues and am ashamed of myself. KMR has no business going into these vulnerable people. They are easy targets and KMR should be ashamed. I too believe the clock is ticking for this company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN, DON'T WALK .. AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! I took the bait and lost 3 months as a 'DME Rep' with this company in WA state. First of all, when your check FINALLY does come, it's not itemized and you have NO IDEA what you're being paid on and if any of your spiffs are included. They'll tell you Jeff Newman is 'working on this itemization' and it's coming soon.....it will never happen. They'll take your name and banking info and promise an electronic funds deposit to your checking account on commissions 'soon'.......it will never happen.

I Googled Jody Rookstool, Ben George, and Jeff Newman too late; do your homework and on this company, it isn't pretty. Sleezy is too kind a work. It appears these jokers sold an internet marketing company for millions, found some other jokers for seed money and started raping the highest reimbursement market: Medicare. Unfortunately, it's the economically-challenged senior market that suffers most as well as the tax-payers of this country. The in-house leads I was given were for the most part, sketchy and several houses I didn't even want to venture into, if you get my drift.

I will say, they have an expert front-man in Dave Nolan, interviewing folks for positions. He's charming, down-to-earth and 'folksy'. I can only conclude that's it's all a big put-on for hiring, and hire they must as if you have half a heart and brain, you're onto this company inside the first month. Dave Nolan had to become my 'trainer' as the guy they had as regional manager quit after a few weeks upon my hire date. As my trainer, Dave didn't even know how to operate the online CRM system very well when he spent all of 10 minutes 'training' me on it before he had to catch a plane home on my first week!

They don't even tell you their call center is in the Phillippines until you're hired and happen to push the point. They still owe me over $600 in commissions I'm sure I'll never see: a very expensive lesson for me in more ways than one!

My prayer is the BBB nails these guys before they do any more damage, yes, damage. How they sleep at night I'll never know. I DO know that I'm so happy to be dis-associated from KMR Medical and Western Medical, the 'dme' arm of this company. Good Riddance!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes ex-WA KMR Rep,
    It takes about one month to realize that KMR Medical is not only abusing the Medicare System, but are like sharks feeding on our senior populations. I am another ex-embarrassed rep. who lasted about a month and have not been paid out for all of my orders. I have requested updates several times and have and pretty much know I will not hear back from Jody Rookstool (or is it Crookstool) in regards to my account status. Basically they don't care about the employee and are attempting to cash in quickly. I was interviewed by a different manager who quit one week after I was hired and no one from the KMR headquarters called or emailed me to let me know I didn't have a manager. I too will file with the Utah Department of Labor. They lure employees with a song and dance about how much money you will make and the reality is pretty much captured in most of the above post. This company will not be around long and all those reps. who have bought into this or know better but still work there will soon find out that this shop will close soon and every rep. out there will not get paid. That is what the get for screwing Medicare and the elderly. What goes around will come around for them and for the people that run KMR, they will get much more than that. ICWTSJSHP!!!

19. Lynne Parry

Lynne Parry Guest

KMR MEDICAL- LAYOFFS

Just got word that KMR has been doing big rounds of lay offs, and outsourcing QA & CS to the Philippines. It is sad for those who depended on paychecks from KMR, but I think it is the nature of the Beast. I regret that at one time I represented this company. They are so unethical, in so many ways. KMR is disappointing, and a bad example of a "start up".

I am an honest person who is loyal and TRIES to see the good in people. I say the above with no malice or bad intention. It comes from an honest view of what I saw.

Regards,
    Lynne

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mom fell for the telephone call about receiving the emergency pendent free for 3 months and only $10 a month thereafter. She is 83 and got the call mid March 2013. A very nice KMR rep was at her house two days later and got her to agree to having a FREE back brace.
    She received the Free back brace within a week of her doctor approving the script. Medicare was billed $968. If she returns the brace, there is a 20% restocking fee. The brace could be purchased on the open market for probably no more than $100. By the way.....it has been nearly eight weeks since the sales rep was at her house gathering her personal information and the emergency pendent still hasn't arrived.