Amedisys closing or selling Texas

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey y'all. Amedisys sold all Texas offices today!! This includes ALL offices in Texas.
    They told us selling was not on the table. Yes they don't tell the truth. Must say, I'm happy for a new start. Smaller overhead and kinnser documentation awaiting us. Say goodbye to POC!! Bring it!! Texas offices will be better, and stronger.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok fl get ready your next it's coming Amedisys is not just closing location they are getting out fl just like Texas they are selling all of the offices in fl. Don't trusty them at all. Get out as soon as you can they will screw you they have no offices making money in fl. Get out now I am getting out before the doors close on me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are still advertising for positions here in Florida. There are so many home health agencies closing doors in Florida while others are coming in not understanding that the market is flooded with home health agencies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So TheraCare backed out on buying Amedisys TX? Anyone know the details or what Amedisys gonna do with TX offices?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cantex and Theracare deals fell through. TX agencies are still on the market as far as I can tell. A buyer would really need to cut and slash to make these bloated offices profitable. There are some really great employees - just too many of them doing too little work. They're not closing any hospice agencies, yet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on Florida? Positions are advertised all the time here. Must be a lot of turnover possibly in anticipation of selling or closing offices.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The turnover has nothing to do with possible office closing. This is a horrible company, turnover is widespread throughout the country.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is true amedsiy is sold in Texas all the offices were sold and the new fl based home care company who are the new owners are nurse on call there are layoffs they are keeping only a few workers and I am one of them the amedisy name is gone in Texas .
    Keep a look out fl your next and when it comes they are closing the offices and will be keeping who they need they will do the same thing they are doing here in Texas. They don't want the offices they don't need them it all about taking the amedisy name out of the picture
    Amedsiy wants out of fl and other states were they are losing money you need to go out and find other jobs before they let you go don't listen to any thing they say the told us in Texas that it was just rumors not to listen to them and it was all lies amedisy is a bad company get out