bittone

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2011 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our division now inspires the writers for real desperate housewives and those reality spinoff shows. The motto of our division now is "Screw and Stab".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will enjoy watching the current leadership fail and I will help them do it to themselves. They want sound like leaders and behave like losers, I will treat them like losers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK has been celebrating like it has been Christmas for six years because of how you accurately described how bad this vaccine division has become since the USHH invasion of the vaccine snatchers. Now there is just koolaid drones running things into the ground and running customers off to our competitors.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least one of the biggest backstabbing snakes, Alina the anaconda, has slithered out of Merck headquarters on her belly and out of our lives.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some joy is better than no joy at all. Maybe with a little more joy around here we can weaken the USHH cult environment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is because MVD became a toxic dumping ground for the rejects from the dysfunctional USHH asylum.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elliot probably forced him out to bring in a younger and cheaper yes person to obey his every command.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's what Alina did to Luis Perez to bring in EZ.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is who I was referring to but left out the names. I miss Luis.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luis seemed like he was trying a little too hard to be a tough director to please Alina towards the end. I'm not saying he was a bad guy, I just think he was forced to act like the other idiots she hired who micro-manage the hell out their regions. I guess he had no choice since most of the other MVD directors that were his buddies were pushed out.

Back when it was actually fun in this division, Luis would occasionally show up to visit with some of the rep training classes that were held at West Point. He would welcome the new recruits after a training session had ended and have a drink with them. Let me clarifiy, he would have one or two drinks, not get hammered. He wouldn't quiz you about products or policy questions, he was just saying hi and hoping you were hanging in there. Fun times.

Today, if a director walks up to you after a meeting and wants to have a drink, politely decline or have one and run. These snakes are testing you to see if you are a lazy lush to fire, if you are a psycho work-a-holic like them or figuring out your weaknesses to use for their personal gain. Trust no one.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does his region. :(

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just put TL on double secret probation......How fun is that?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss Luis.

"So does his region".

This all has to be an acid trip, a bad dream, a drunken stupor, something not real. It can't be but it is. What a sad joke my division has become. Dumb and dumber.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also known as Fear and Loathing in Lost MVID.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the nightmare is real and still happening.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may get even worse. If Singulair is going of patent this summer, what's going to happen to all of those reps? Get ready for another wave of new vaccine reps to be saved from layoffs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And then a year later, get rid of more MVD folks. Sounds like they have it down pat by now.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready for the next expansion- Singualair reps. Then vaccine layoffs 12 months later.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Each time they do this reduction of MVD reps and expansion of tablet reps to MVID, the quality of vaccine selling gets worse and worse. What a shame.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a continual dilution and therefore a continual weakening of the original. Put a shot of rum in a glass of coke. Then take a shot of that in another glass of coke. The rum gets more and more watered down and loses its substance. This is why district and region meetings have so few people left with any real vaccine knowledge.