Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2007 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A) BS--there are not a lot of guys wearing pantyhose under there (sic) suits. This is not normal.

B) If women are focused on getting attention from doctors because of their stockinged legs, they are contradicting the very professionalism they are trying to portray.

This is exactly why our industry is going to hell in a handbag. No one ever seems to think that actually knowing something about their products or the disease states they treat sells drugs. You are all too focused on looking like Barbie dolls, while claiming how "professional" you are. When someone on this thread can actually put a coherent sentence together, I might buy it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude: I wear them and I consider myself pretty "normal". You seem threatened which probably is signaling some deeper issues causing your concern. I am a male and very hetero and I love them on as well as on my lady.

Of course pantyhose are part of a professional look for the ladies. It isn't just the pantyhose but the overall appearance that shows a degree of professionalism. The female reps I see wearing pantyhose also are wearing nice clothes as well. They look a lot more professional than the young chicks wearing the black pant suit very day over and over. Dresses and skirts are hands down more professional looking than pants! How professional would it look for a guy to come in wearing shorts or a no collar shirt? As for me I'll stick to wearing my suits and my pantyhose underneath them for no one to see. Deal with it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought I was alone! 42 year old man- totally hetero-lifelong Republican-sports nut-hunter- and yes I shave down and wear pantyhose under my suit! If you think that's gay or "women are the center"- then welcome to 1989!

I love the feeling of the fabric on my shaved, 10 inch cock! The mystery of the people not knowing is sexy!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, dude, I'm a woman, so I doubt I feel "threatened" by you wearing pantyhose.

Whether you wear pantyhose for comfort or for titillation, I couldn't care less. I used to wear boxer briefs under my martial arts uniform, because they don't ride up like women's panties. I don't believe wearing underwear of the opposite sex determines your orientation, but I don't think lots of guys are wearing pantyhose either.

The first issue I have is with your 1950's version of women's professional dress. Equating pants suits with golf clothing is ridiculous. Many of us work in cold climates, where it's not practical to wear skirts all year round. And in most companies, wearing dresses is a dress code violation--most require suits, whether they are skirt suits or pants suits.

The bigger issue is that everyone on this thread is so concerned with "professionalism," but it has nothing to do with the performance of their jobs and everything to do with how they look. It just reinforces the stupid Barbie and Ken image that true professionals (you know, our customers, the ones who went to med school and actually ARE professionals) have of us.

You need to grow up and stop worrying about what everyone else is wearing and start figuring out how this industry is going to stop self-destructing from the inside out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, it's cold and tights are in now. But during the summer, I have succumbed to the bare leg look because I am in my 40's and don't want to be thought of as old and out dated. I still have great legs, but nobody is perfect, and I think the hose do look better than my bare white legs. I saw quite a few posts from women in their 20's and they were in support of hose (no pun intended). Should I quit worrying what people think? Please no ageist jokes about how I should just bag my face. I look at least 10 years younger than I am.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey PP. I'ma 49 year old man, former football star in highschool and even though I don't hook up with women over 30, I'd gladly take your hose and wear them under my suit!!~

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I usually wear pant suits because I find them much more comfortable. I live in Texas, and the last thing I'm putting on my body are hot, uncomfortable hosiery .
    When I do wear skirts, they aren't up my ass anyhow. If you wear a skirt below the knee, and you are well groomed, who is going to notice? Unless your gams are hideous. Then I suggest you cover those bad boys.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a young rep and have worn pantyhose from the day I started the rep job when I was 24.

I personally don't care if women do or do not wear pantyhose but I prefer to wear them

I even like wearing pantyhose, stand-alone thigh-highs, thigh-highs with a garter belt, or knew socks under my pantsuits as well.

I always get complimented for my cute and stylish professional look no matter if I'm wearing a pantsuit, dress, skirt suit, or sweater and skirt outfits (think schoolgirl look).

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I HATE when women post here about "pantyhose" It's 2007, and MEN are the center of attention now. I am 6'3 245 lbs- fully shaved and underneath my $500 suit are pantyhose that surround a 9 inch wang!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, everybody's built, well-hung, etc. on the Internet.

If you think paying $500 for a suit makes you a big spender, go shopping somewhere besides the Big 'n Tall shop.

And we all know there's one, maybe two guys who keep posting about wearing hose under their suits, trying to make it look like it's totally normal and everyone's doing it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There must be at least two of us. This is my first post and I wear them too! And yeah I'm male! Married long time and love my wife wearing them during lovemaking. And yes I am normal to, but then again I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks about it. I like it and that's why i do it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, I'm 41, totally hetero and totally love wearing hose! Maybe, the old geezers with body hair and Drakar cologne wonder why we get all the pussy still. My girls love when they get the pantyhose surprise when they slip off my pants(I keep it a secret then they get so excited)!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the same experience. Most of the ladies love them once they get next to them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

58 year old sales-vet here. 10 years I served our country, die-hard proud Republican. I hunt, own guns and yes, underneath my suit and my briefs are pantyhose. The women think I'm "kinky", I just like the way they feel. Oh, tall and in shape- so don't think of calling me gay.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same stupid guy as other posts. WTF does being a die-hard Republican have to do with whether or not you would wear pantyhose? Idiot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ladies we love you in pantyhose!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm young and I wear them to. They absolutely look better than bare legs. I wear them because they make my legs look great and I love the attention I get in the waiting rooms and with the doctors. Flirting with nylon covered legs rocks! I just dangle the shoe as bait and the guys can't help but stare!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bite on that bait every time! I have come to love "waiting" when a pantyhosed clad rep is waiting as well! The shoe dangle is like a lure to a hungry fish!

Pantyhose fetish is awesome!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we'd really have to see those legs....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stockings are much more stylish!