Welcome to the Sanofi Board

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by cafead, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:23 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respect your experience !? You fucked up ambien and your not worth shit. Do not let the door hit you in the ass.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try 'YOU'RE' you illiterate fool.

News flash: we only called on psychiatrists so if Ambien is fucked up it's not our fault as psychs are a very small part of overall Ambien business. We did what we could. Sorry. You obviously needed our help. [​IMG]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That manager is a royal pain in the ass. If you want to kill your career go for it. Don't just take this from me, ask anyone who has worked or is working for her. Most are seeking other opportunities.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi folks, could you direct me to any sterling drug employees that are in the retirement area..like, reciving medical benefits at present.
    i worked for glenbrook labs and wanted to communicate with other sales reps or managers..
    we get our medical benefits thru sanofi .seems that was the deal they created

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are a drug rep - you are a girl

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try Trent Britt. He's down that way somewhere. He's a DM I went to high school with

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I resigned from Sanofi mid year 2004 because they micro-manage....Look around before you try to become employed with Sanofi.. Its different from other companies. They will micro manage and since their product line is pretty good, it's very hard to become recognized and the bonuses suck...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i just got promoted from w/in to endo team so u must jus suck as primary care rep

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anyone know who is in charge of hiring for metabolism in Florida?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anyone know who is in charge of hiring for metabolism in Montana?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who hires for metabolism in western PA?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which location is HR located at, NY or PA?
    Thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for all the men out there...if you want a job with sanofi...put a skirt on!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do you say this? did a woman get hired over you?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently work for Sanofi and used to be with another BIG pharma company. Sanofi by far is the better company. If you do not like it then leave. I have never felt like a number. Maybe you need to perform and not let your products sell themselves.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    for all the men out there...if you want a job with sanofi...put a skirt on!!

[/ QUOTE ]

but if you want to be in upper management change into pants and join the good ole boy network.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the names of the managers in the Birmingham area?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

companies to try to get in with? new to field..... can be patient

pros and cons to all, well aware, your best advice welcome......

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone have any info on the detroit area managers?