New Biomet Knee - Vanguard XP?

Discussion in 'Biomet Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biomet rec'd FDA clearance for a Vanguard XP knee earlier in April. Anyone know if this knee is on the market yet? Product insert is available on line. Is this just a line extension to the Vanguard?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

US limited clinical review release?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

XP(extra price) Vanguard is junk

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? A decent way for the Vanguard to fill in the holes to compete directly with the Attune and Persona. If the upcharge is not necessary, the standard Vanguard is still a better knee than the Sigma, Triathlon, Nexgen, in that price tier. I would like to see us throw out arcom and go all in with E1. That would turn some heads. Make E1 the standard poly and give it a warranty(just the poly). That would lean inventory and be a road the big 3 could not go down. Shake it up for the IPO!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said its junk so is E1 and Binder! Get his fat head off the blog postings and get him to make Biomet profitable not have 4B in debt. Blog this.... I am Binder, I am fat and my company sucks. Lets keep I3 dental however.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the ACL sparing knee?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACL sparing?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes acl sparing, like to oxford hemi's.

11. Chad Casey

Chad Casey Guest

I love how people exert a large amount of energy in degrading certain people / product on this site and then list themselves as "anonymous". Let me educate you! As you are sitting there blogging on cafe Pharma, Binder happens to be running an 8 Billion dollar company. Now I don't know about you, but the last time I checked, I don't think that job was listed in their "career opportunities" box of their website. How insecure do you feel, that you will always be rep who has nothing better to do, than sit on a website and Blog? Well, its pretty obvious the answer to that one. If you were successful at what you do, then you be planning your next day. Instead of hating people that happen to be successful....Try getting off your lazy ass and mimic what they do in life! Wait a minute....I just figured it out....Your one of those Obama supporters that thinks everyone owes you something!!!! Well, how about this....I dare you to list your real name and let the world really who is behind the cowardly mask you choose to hide behind! Here I will lead by example:

Chad Casey
    Biomet Orthopedics

Ps: The XP is pretty unbelievable.....Thats why your company is trying to develop one!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chad Casey you little spit fire.. I LOVE YOU!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey numb nuts, you can knock Binder all you want but that man has forgot more about business than your lame ass will ever know! People like you are pathetic. Man, jealousy is such an ugly thing! Go back to your milk shake little boy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a cowardly little puss you are. The last time I checked Binder was a fairly successful guy. I can bet you this, you aren't man enough to say those things face to face. Your type is so typical.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the JBJS report and the Maude reports concerning? I'm in sports med, but do NOT want to be asked about this. Someone needs to figure it out and stay on script!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really. 10mm CR poly put in a knee where the PCL ruptured and became grossly unstable in a patient with a high BMI. The poly deformed and got smashed to bits at it's thinnest point posteriorly. It would have happened to any other poly in this case. It had nothing to do with E1. The bearing was changed to a 16mm ultra-congruent to compensate. Compare that with the 10 years of third party clinical data of E1.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clinical data on E1? Please tell me where I can find this data?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That BMI is becoming more the norm.
    I cannot download entire article - does it mention a ruptured PCL?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the time of revision it was noted the PCL was "non-functioning".