Class Action Law Suit Against Synthes

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2008 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Wish I had of come to this website before now. googled wrongful terminations and Synthes and it led me right here. Could not have said it better about Jackie Meister...I learned the hard way..she will put on the world's biggest empathetic act and so you have nothing to hide and share all. Then something of no fault of your own (and trust me, I have NO problem taking responsibility if I have done anything wrong) gets you wrongfully terminated. Oh and that sign here or be fired crap is ridiculous. Was never on probation, never warned, manager will say I was a stellar consultant but I am out the door.

I am talking to an attorney who plans to file suit. I just wish I knew who this VP was she gets it on with....any hints...SUSA, Spine, CMF? Half of those old chicks up there have incestuous relationships with anyone from new trainees to AVP's sons right up the food chain...and this comes from the proverbial horses' mouths.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jackie Meister got it on with none other than Rick Gennett. Under what grounds or circumstances are you being fired or asked to resign? Are you female? What region do you work and how many females remain employed? If you are female I can help you...

Jackie Meister is EVIL!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synthes does suck balls, I interviewed with them and I was the best candidate and they hired the Mangers nephew just to get him a job out of college. Synthes is corrupt. Fuck them

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all do respect, how will this information help your case? Lawyers, judges, and jurys want facts. I too had a very similiar experience, but knowing who Ms. Meister may or may not have had relations with is irrelevent. You need solid facts and evidence. I contain this information. I can help you and your retained attorney but I need assurances. Please provide additional information. I need to know the state in which you were terminated and the events that led to your termination. I am extremely credible and well versed in legal matters. You must be patient and build an extremely solid and credible case before you bring this before a judge and jury. Convince me and I will come forward for a one on one with legal council at a mutually convenient location.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I for one, won a solid victory and very gratifying lawsuit against Synthes! I was awarded lots of money and it felt more than great to look into Jackie Meister's eyes and say, "you lost, I won bitch"! Jackie Meister turned out to be the most deceptive person on earth that I have ever met! Jackie Meister is lower than shit, spit, or whatever else fits this bill! No kidding!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me for being curious about who Jackie M. boned...I am very well-educated and well-versed in the legal system myself, but doesn't mean I wasn't curious since they say this VP was from Spine. Wouldn't be surprised if she spans her choices across all 3 lines but that is just an assumption, not a statement, so Synthes HR, if you're reading this board, realize I am not saying anything libelous and deal with it.

I have spoken with an attorney and I too have what he believes to be an airtight case. Even my manager agreed that my reasons for being let go were "F*cked up" but that HR presented it to legal and legal thought they were well within their rights.

I am sure if my mgr reads this website, since I just quoted him, he knows who this is. I actually had a great team, a great manager (but realize your mgr is just a puppet whose strings are being pulled by corporate once something like this goes down).

As I stated before, never warned or written up for anything....my inbox was filled with nothing but praise from my manager, teammates, even managers of other regions if I had covered a case or shared info I thought their team could use also.

I was a Spine SC. I am sure the rumor mill is flying so it won't be hard to figure out who I am. I would be very interested in talking to the female who was terminated. I had been approached in the field by two other distributors who were shocked when they saw "Synthes" on my bag as they were like "WOW..Synthes doesn't hire women!"

Actually that isn't true in my area anymore as since my hire at least three more have been hired.

On a separate note, how many of you females were treated like b*tches (undeserving of course) , by one or more female training staff members simply because you were probably cute and didn't have the right equipment between your legs? I have never seen so many "fishing off the company pier attempts" in my life. Despite a stellar training record, the mgr of that division seems poised to get you if you are an attractive female....but that's really irrelevant at this point and is actually being investigated by my RM who is male, but has begun to feel the same way after reviews of comments, etc.

Thanks for the responses! Good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also want to know where the class action suit is being filed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in regulatory compliance and was paid hush money before they booted me out for being professional and finding skeletons in the closet- so I would not go to FDA because I was ethical and found so many things wrong. I am ethical- I did not go the FDA- FDA found out about the company afterwards... 2 civil money penalties...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wrongfull terminated!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The really sad part is Meister thought she was "in a relationship" with Gennett. He was just banging her to get favorable results from HR, she aged out of his demographic over a decade ago.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So when he was done, did he hand her off to his main man PC to service? Just trying to understand the chronology.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would
    Ignoring all the bullshit and sophomoric responses by trolls, competitors and current consultants with nothing to do, I have a legitimate case that I have been sitting on for months. I know its difficult in a public forum, but if this is serious, how do we connect?

And preemptively to all the following posters who will make some wise ass comment, go screw yourself