Baxter Special Lump Sum Pension Payment

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the 800 number is no longer open so I called the number the recorded message gave out. I was told that checks were mailed on 12/26 and I have to wait until Jan. 7th to request a replacement. So even though I didn't actually receive the money in 2012 because I requested it in 2012 it will be part of that tax year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is typical Baxter.

I simply want to roll over my lump sum into my Baxter IIP. They sent me my lump sum check and did not make it payable to State street bank. This means the check is no good and I cannot deposit it into my IIP.

I tried calling the lump sum number and it was no longer in service.
    Decided to contact the pension group at Baxter and they had no idea what to do with the check. They told me to get back to them in a week and they will research the problem.

Is anyone else having this problem?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be very careful and DON'T trust what they say, only what they do. I received a confirmation letter in October that I would get it by the end of the year. End of year came and went- no check. So I called and insisted on talking to a manager. He FINALLY said check was cancelled in middle of month!!! Really messed up my budget!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received the lump sum pension payment check that is NOT payable to there 401k? I received the check but cannot roll it into my 401K because Baxter put the incorrect name of my 401K company on the check.

Any advice? I called the lump sum number and it is out of service. Who do I call now? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me see, wht not call Baxter in Chicago & speak to HR. Was that sooooo difficult!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is not the department to call. Go back to golfing because we all know you don't work
    and never sell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr Idiot #2.....Baxter HR will give you the 800 for the Baxter Pension/Saving Plan # who then can give you the correct # for the Lump Sum Payment People....Not worth it to fight.

Baxter Pension / Saving Plan Hotline - 877-229-4748

and for the record I was a top sales representative who went on quite a few incentive trips who left Baxter recently because of the Micromanagement, Crappy Senior Management and no pipeline. Working for a competitor who knows what they are doing.

Didn't you hear......Baxter Medical Products just had a major re-org this week because of the shitty 2012 they had. 2013 doesn't look any brighter!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry. thanks for the pension number.
    Did you work in Med del?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...love the products, the people, the customer, but hated middle & senior management.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unfortunately there is a big problem with med del upper management and has been for years.
    This is why talented rep's leave Med Del for better management.
    Good luck with your new company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The group is called Medical Products now and they just had a re-org( lay-offs) last week.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!

IF YOU POSTED "WHEN" or "WHY" SOMEWHERE IN THIS THREAD YOU ARE AN IDIOT! IF YOU SPEND A NICKLE OF THIS AND YOU ARE NOT RETIRED, YOU ARE AN IDIOT'S IDIOT!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nobody got fired. So why are we talking about a re-org?