I have a secret

Discussion in 'Mead Johnson Nutritionals' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a juicy bit of information about ANUS, big top level secret that even the most seasoned veteran at MJ could not even guess.

But, just for fun, let's have a go at guessing. I will post the secret at the end of March if no one guesses. I would like to know just how dirty you all think ANUS is (damn that is funny), and it will give two weeks for the crooked assholes in Columbus to squirm.

Think big, think top level and stay tuned.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yawn...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CEO of ANUS has a copy of Obama's birth Certificate.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOBODY in Columbus is squirming about this post! Don't even know about the post.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They monitor this stuff in Columbus and Abbott Park...take a look at the Abbott board with all those "name your favorite band" or "have you ever..." postings. Those are all people from home office filling up the front page and pushing stuff to the second page.

But, you are probably correct about them not squirming in Columbus, but I can assure you that they will be watching to see what will be posted here next week. Stay tuned, and give the MJ legal dept a heads up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the lochness monster and bigfoot produced a love child, and that love child is what caused the bug problem in their manufacturing facility

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it the end of March yet? The wait is killing me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the secret:

PBM, makers of private label formula, has manufactured branded Similac products for ANUS.

Maybe this would not be such a big deal if MJ has not lost several law suits to PBM to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. So while MJ is in a pissing contest with PBM, your real competitor is in a nice cozy business arrangment with the company you are on a pissing contest with. Maybe this does not amount to an issue of collusion or restraint of trade, but it stinks to high heaven.

So, in the end, when consumers thought they were buying a premium product at premium prices...they were getting store brand. Wallymilk...Similac....Whatever...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's bullshit without a link.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it even matter?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Link? Oh, so I would suppose ANUS and PBM would post this on the web someplace? That is the whole idea behind a "secret".

You have the information...what you do with it is your business. If you choose to ignore this juicy tid bit, so be it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is awesome news. I no longer talk about Triple Health Guard with prebiotics dha lipil just regular enfamil with the new logo in a cereal box. Now I just say PBM makes Similac and Mead Johnson will be issuing a statement soon. My share should be up like morning wood.