Does Bayer HealthCare subject emplyees to random drug testing??

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to find out if they do random drug testing on employees??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Smoke away

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the last POA meeting I can recall at least two cases where people were walking around with syringes left dangling out of their arms and acting erratically. Nobody cared. Believe it collage boy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just don't do drugs!! Grow up, you are an adult, college is over - jeez - please just don't work here if you can't manage your life.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay away from cannibis and heroin (opiates) they stay in your urine for weeks or months depending on useage,stick with synthetics or prescription goodies...lsd/peyote/mescaline or my favorite mushrooms as they are water soluble and quikly pass thru the body....cocaine is the same you can party stay clean for 2 days and pass the test....funny story....someone i know went for a test and they surprised them with a request for hair along with urine as he was bald they took the hair off his crotch...he failed....hair and fingernail samples give a longer history range of drug use when tested...and are more expensive to run too
    "dont know how true this is but i have heard that spinal fluid has your full drug use history in it...probably an urban myth"...any doctors care to comment...."Party ON"...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course not. Bayer manufacture's drugs; these, and any other prototypes employees want to share, are made available for free at every Bayer watercooler globally.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

being stoned is the only way to tollerate working here

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. What a close-minded bull shit opinion. Why don't you got to college to expand your horizons? Maybe an education would do you some good.