My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horse Shit. I saw a rep get caught stealing $50,000 in restaurant charges, catering, grocery store purchases and gift certs.

She was fired and never prosecuted.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one concerns themselves with fecal waste!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that no one cares about you!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy
    Merck's First & Finest S15 Rep

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes from your many posts on the subject I would expect to see several company wide expense and sample audits. I hope you kept all of your paperwork and reciepts back three years as you are required to. You would be surprised at all the things that Merck security looks into these days. And you thought they were just there to check name tags at meetings. Maybe they just haven't gotten to you yet. Sleep well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have at it and good luck. BTW, I sleep very well. Especially this time of year with both working out at the gym AND golfing at the club.

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy
    Merck's First & Finest S15 Rep

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"In this world the lucky person passes for genius." Euripides

And as in all matters of chance-the house always wins.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justice is the means by which established injustices are sanctioned.

ANATOLE FRANCE, Crainquebille

And it would appear that the house is getting its a$$ kicked.

Rock on, 15 x 15 Guy.

FU_MERCK

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got on your little guy fawkes mask today?

the house may, from time to time may, as you say, "get it's a$$ kicked" but not by the likes of you.

"In any organization it is far,far safer to be wrong with the majority than to be right alone."
    John Kenneth Galbraith

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JUSTICE WILL BE FORTH COMING ON THE 15TH.BEND OVER AND SMILE!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your last chance - order double today - hunger will soon follow you into unemployment

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of twisted logic here. Merck is immoral and so I am going to act accordingly. Merck is still paying me but I am not appreciated and so I am going to screw them as much as I can while getting that check.

Back to earth. The society is immoral and so I am going to teach my kids and tell myself may as well do the same. The system is messed up and the welfare people are living off me and so I am going to find way to get even.

I really think it is my decision to quit, change job, or accept the craps because I am addicted to the income level.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like a small,bitter, petty way to live.

small minds talk about people, mediocre minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The largest idea in three decades will institute itself tomorrow - elimination of a worthless salesforce.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 hours a week?! Why over work?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You stupid blue blood, Kool Aid drinker you loyalty sickens me the Furher loved people like you .....grow up

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your loyalty sickens me you must be a big time butt kisser, the Furher loved your type ...grow up and get real .

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of twisted logic here?? I don't know about that but I do know there is plenty of twisted logic in the way Merck reps are managed and what they are held accountable for. I believe in accountability....just not the "twisted" accountablility that exists for reps as in the prevalence of made up BS that is so entrenched in the job. All for supporting the existence of the current level of management at Merck. Is it going to change? We should see some day.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lilly just had bloodbath Friday 1200 reps corporate America!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seig heil

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, all you kool aid smack talkers.
    It is April 15th, you promised my release from Merck.

WHERE IS THE 'ANNOUNCEMENT' ? of all the layoffs????

20/20 vaccine gal, I cant miss my free lunches, so yes I am out about 20 hours a week, just call me 'the dedicated one' I do like most of my nurse friends so I let Merck pay for our lunches.