CutiScience to copromote Genadur with Medimetrix in June

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2012 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy F Bat man.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EXCUSE ME...I am of Latino descent and I find your comments offensive. Secondly, I have used Genadur and it doesn't work. However, the Ciclodan KIT is phenomenal. My nails are so nice now and it has spared me embarrassment.

Please keep your posts PC. Gracias. Da nada. Como esta? Muy bien, y tu? Asi, Asi.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell did this site turn into with these nut job responses??????????????????????

Confused

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

80% OF THE BUSINESS COMES FROM VIRGINIA-DC-MARYLAND !!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way, isn't June, or a few short months after that, when Vectical goes generic?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why we are preparing for this awesome launch og GENADUR.

I wish it was June.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not a launch. Genadur has been out a while. We are simply taking in Starbucks, dropping samples, grabbing a signature, and moving on....to another job interview that day, if you have any foresight.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be such a Pharma Downer. Mabe you work like that. I will work my
    ass off to selll genadur. The stuff Rocks ! $$$$$$$

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you again, BU.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$????????????? This is a limited time co-promote, not an acquisition. Companies have been co-promoting for years and years and years. There is never big bucks in a co-promote, nor long term security, no matter what is said from stage. Please, stay within reality here. This is simply a small, short reprieve from the inevitable.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrongo--------we are creating visuals because I will be vis testing before the next

offsite meeting. Also, the vehicle is being tweeked to add hydropropyl cellulose which

is going to completely change perception about it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is still simply a short term co-promotion for Galderma, regardless of what developments are made by Medimetrics on any of THEIR drugs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VECTICAL just went generic. Marketed by Perrigo Pharm. Available in the pharmacies in a matter of days, if not hours.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's focus and discuss the real issues. Does anyone have concerns about the active ingredient that Galderma is adding to Genadur? I'm concerned it may
    have peristilitic actions on the body, eventhogh its a topical being administered in small doses. If that is true , we will no longer have this blockbuster to look forward to. Any thoughts ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whenever I see Genadur I think of Melamene. Does anyone know where I can
    purchase that anymore?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clobetasol spray generic on the horizon, too. What next?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many reps; too few drugs. Merge a division or two. Hmmmmm......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready to start selling to Peds! Mediscience getting ready to expand and you will be rolled into it. Some will be laid off, others will fill some empty spots on other divisions. Wait till you hear their explanation for the move!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News is this is not a done deal by any stretch of the imagination. June? Of which year? If at all.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa, whoa, whoa...stop the clock!