Fraud Unearthed at Ranbaxy Bata Mandi ,Paonta Sahib plant

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2008 at 10:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was AA brought from India to the US specifically to run US field force and operations? If so, how long ago?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear All... for what so ever reason, because of some improper management a great indian Co. is having the days what it should not be. Hope the best, there are many changes in the seniour level mgmt, USFDA Deal for One billon Dollar & Lipitor rights will make the company to grow. And please dont blame some.... there may be many more also. Leave the worst hope the best......... Good luck RANBAXY.....................

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rajeev mathur has finally resigned,

4. Mukesh dua

Mukesh dua Guest

Mathur ma ke land, chut ke dhakkan, lode ke makhhan... With love mukesh dua

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is sop not fraud

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may just be the sop, or it may be the curry. Both are good, but both require an acquired taste! Always be aware of the Pashtoons!
    M. Pendiwalli

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi forum,

I don't mean to be disrespectful, I'm just asking for some cultural insight. I'm from a small company in Asia. We have several Indian expats heading our quality unit.

Committing fraud, falsifying documents, etc seems to be sop for them. And they're leading our quality unit! I'm horrified and try to reverse their actions when I can, but most of the time i can't -I am their subordinate and they expect deference from their staff.

How can I change their attitude? I think it has to do with the culture of their previous workplaces since they think it's the norm everywhere.

I know they are doing irreparable harm to the company's reputation - and by 'leading' by example. Any help you could give would be most appreciated.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooweeee!
    Kickin' ass in Calcutta!
    Dippin' in New Delhi!
    Prancin' in Punjab!
    Boppin' in Bombay!
    The Pashtoons are a- comin'! Not a single Patel will be safe!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, please not in Calcutta!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I will defend my family and my home in Calcutta with every drop of life in my very being!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this happening to a great company!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. The people and company have high integrity and honesty.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about those SOB's in Bombay. They want to see the company destroyed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should get rid of them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As do the SOB's in Punjab and Calcutta. Don't trust any of them.