Ilevro vs. Prolensa

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prolensa wins on every point. Safer, cleaner, not snotty, no shaking, equal anti-inflammation data, and way more drops per bottle. If we do not have all Tier 1-2 coverage of Med D then Ilevro is going to be a total failure and Nevenac is going to lose massive market share. Just being honest. Our other advantage is that the BL reps out West are morons.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid fucking B&L reps. 1/2 the concentration again? Prolenza blows dog balls and the OP is just scared considering the facts. Get a life fuck-face.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth hurts doesn't it, lol. You just wish you had this drug rather than the shit you have now. Suck it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. Ilevro is worthless

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do we sell this thick stuff when we put down thick Besivance when we had Vigamox in our bag? This is insane. I have 1 Rx so far, how are people selling this crap?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny as shit! At least besivance is white, not some nasty yellow look like putting active infection in your eye! Guess what Bausch is saying everyday-no brainer! Have fun losers!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right, your cock is bigger than mine.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the best you DBs can do is tell docs our coupons are confusing and don't work and that the bottles ate nor the same $....??? Really that's some funny stuff

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Triple concentration??? Lower concentration??? Easy answer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious, but why do Alcon reps feel that they have to lie about everything? Lie about your drugs, lie about price? And what's up with crying in front of a doctor to save your business. That is sad!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmao, who cried? Oh yeah and btw A TRUE QD drug doesn't have to be dosed twice the day of surgery....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goals please

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Alcon rep is stalking me linked in....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crying rep also has brought in Kids tuition bill as well.... This rep has been with Alcon a very long time as well.... Pathetic

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is so funny...tuition bill. I'm gonna start leaving my offices boxes of Kleenexes so they can offer my Alcon rep one when they tell him he is loosing the NSAID and Steriod.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kleenexes? Tuition bills? Is this what pharma sales has become? No wonder so many job postings say "pharma need not apply." You don't sell anything.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both drugs are really unnecessary. Surgical skill goes a long way people.

18. Disgusted99

Disgusted99 Guest

As a patient for cataract surgery, this line disturbs me. I have to assume that the reps for these drugs are incompetent children. There is nothing in any of their postings to indicate otherwise.