Help-being pushed out before 90 days!!!!

Discussion in 'Home Healthcare Reps - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2011 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so is a personality

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I think I just decided that this IS NOT what I want to do. It sounds like a nightmare. I think the comment about the need to have "clinician" experience hits it right on the head. Every nurse I've ever met has always had a certain "thing" about them. They can be great care-givers, dedicated to their jobs and patients, and very knowledgable in their field. Yet they always act like they could snap and do serious bodily harm to you for reason whatsoever. It's no wonder you need to be "one of them" to be successful. No thanks for me. I'll continue to suffer in pharma. Thanks for the insight...it's been so very valuable!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the boss man is a washed up re-tread from pharma or a wannabe who couldn't even break into pharma himself

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on...worst decision of my career to take a job with Gentiva. Spot on about the operations people...actually was embarrassed and felt concern for the patients that were being brought on service...