Invega Sustenna

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeh, you can blow my whistle.

2. KRG

KRG Guest

gonna be a game changer

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, just like Invega, Reminyl, etc. Real game-changers. Get over yourselves.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, if BMS, or Lilly had the product, but Janssen.............Please!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sir..........are stupid! Stay off of our board!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, you are a PCP rep. If not, you have the same primary care mindset. Understand the WHOLE market place before you make a comment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sustenna will be a bust!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I already have 10 patients started on Sustenna in my territory after just a week. Who is busting who???

9. KRG

KRG Guest

Whom

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my dear sir:

I don't have to understand the whole market. I understand Janssen's marketing savvy. They don't understand the whole market place, and I have 2 excellent recent examples to prove it; Risperdal Consta and Invega. A combine total of 3% market share after almost 6 years! Obviously, you must be a Janssen MBA, clueless-mindset, marketing loser. Do us all a favor and go work for the competition.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why yes, I do have an MBA. I can tell that you don't have one. First, marketing has nothing to do with it. By all accounts, Consta is success. You can't base it's success on the oral market. It is basically in a class of its' own. By the way, if you would read the financial reports, you would know that Consta is a $1.5 Billion drug. Most (if not all) companies would label that product as being successful. There are a couple of reasons that Invega has not taken off. The main one is that it was a late comer to an already crowded market place. If you actually knew anything about the industry in which you work, you would know that gaining large amounts of share in a saturated market place is almost impossible. Hey, here's a thought. How about letting me and my other MBA colleagues do our job and lead this company into the future while you continue to be the mindless drone that you are. I would say based on the projections for Sustenna.......that will work out just fine!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consta will lose major revenue to Sustenna because doctors would rather prescribe a 4 week formulation vs Constas two week dosing. Consta sales will dry up just like Risperdals are to generic Risperidone. Risperdals sales took a major tumble to generic Risperdal last quarter. My point is that Sustenna is just a longer acting form of Consta, and Invega Sustenna will replace Risperdal Consta. I project Consta's sales tumbling to Sustenna's.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And how is that necessarily a bad thing? I mean, it's bad for Alkermes, but how is that bad for us?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This antipsychotic did nothing for me. Most patients grow out of there bipolar or schizophrenia by the time they turn 30 years old anyway.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You posted on the Invega thread also: you weren't on oral AND Sustenna. I call bullshit troll!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and the fact that they posted the same thing on other threads tells me they are not Bipolar but rather Obsessive Compulsive. In which case, maybe an anxiolytic or SSRI is more in order.

Dr. Sigmund Freud

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me Im an expert in psychiatry, most patients do grow out of bipolar and schizophrenia by the time they turn 30 years old. Doctors only take advantage of 19 to 29 years old, just imagine a doctor telling a 30 year old he has bipolar or schizophrenia, it won't happen. Thats to old, a 30 year old would not fall for that such diagnosis, its silly to that age group.

By the way Invega Sustenna is an excellent medicine so is Abilify.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me Im an expert in psychiatry, most patients do grow out of bipolar and schizophrenia by the time they turn 30 years old. Doctors only take advantage of 19 to 29 years old, just imagine a doctor telling a 30 year old he has bipolar or schizophrenia, it won't happen. Thats to old, a 30 year old would not fall for that such diagnosis, its silly to that age group.

By the way Invega Sustenna is an excellent medicine so is Abilify.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They outgrow Bipolar or Schizophrenia by the age of 30?!?!? You obviously don't work in community-based health centers or couldn't be THAT much of an expert. That's BS. I guess these patients I see must just enjoy the voices, thoughts and cognitive disability that ascribing those diagnoses offer them. lol