Triax

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To bad no one will ever know the real (financial) truth of this sale to a private entity. They don't have to publicly exchange info or real data. Maybe I'm wrong but seen it to many times in past . Good luck to anyone that's holding this Turd.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just told I got a promotion! I hope this doesn't screw up my advancement. I already told my wife and kids. I better not kick the dog again.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone really shocked that these people would screw their reps over? they have done it at their other companies. Thats why they have the reputation they have.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure many of us will be in on all accounts. how many people lose their jobs today.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. However, we have the right to vent and let anger out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lawsuit time!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

onset is so f'd....hope they werent counting on locoid for cash flow....all my docs are done w/ the yellow now!~

law suit will definitely be hapening...there is so much to stand on its disgusting,,,,,what a bunch of dip shits

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the reps that went over to akrimax get additional akrimax stock options (which, you are a complete fool if you think they will ever be worth it) were their triax stock converted into akrimax stock? Time for an investigation!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Class action baby!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about unused cto? Illegal to not pay out in certain states

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only CTO they have to pay are the ACCRUED but unused days. Reps ACCRUE 1.5 CTO days per month which equates to 6 by April 30th. You should get a check for any days you havent used, up to 6.

Conversely, if you took 7-10 days somewhere over the first 4 months to go on a long vacation, any days OVER 6 will be dedcuted from your last paycheck because you had not ACCRUED them yet.

Anyone thinking class action is only going to waste time and money. The WARN act states that companies over 100 employees must provide at least 60 days severence. The only provision regarding companies sunder 100 employees states that if 50 employees within the same state are displaced at one time, the comapny then must provide 60 days severence. Triax does NOT have 50 employees in any one state that were part of this abortion/displacement... Sucks but anyone who got F'd in this situation is SOL. Good luck peeps.

Regards,

Milo

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow Milo, you are a wealth of information. What happened to your precious stocks?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got the quote for COBRA.....I really do not understand how Joe and Lenard could expect us to pay $2600/mth for family coverage. (do something to make this right!!!!!)

Wow how can you sleep knowing that we have no insurance starting tonight at midnight?

We will be stronger people because of this....but hopefully not bankrupt!

And to those lovely investors (Laminar) who thought they would hurt Joe and Lenard.....well you only hurt our us & our families!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats going on here???? did triax go out of business???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say that I made a lot of money for Joe and Len....given that my territory brought in over 2 million in revenue last year.

Whoever you are you are quite heartless!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok it has been a week since we were given the sh** treatment, so how is everyone doing?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Few interviews

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With everything that's gone on there has to be some way to sue these bastards

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes its in the works-Onset/prescion will also be named in the suit. If they think they can reduce bonus pay out they are wrong! dead wrong- everyone will be notified via email- Class action law suit
    WHAT they are doing is illegal. Good thing my brother-in law specialized in employment law and I have provided him with all of the documentation. We all earned the our bonus dollars Q1. If they think we are going to roll over they are WRONG!!!

oh also side note heard that locoid is down 65%! LOL Yes that will be a continuing downward sprial!!! GOOD LUCK ONSET YOU WILL NEED IT!!!!

stick that in your pipe and smoke it Tim and Jeff!