Reptrax is the worst vendor credentialing

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales - Credentialing' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2011 at 4:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The inconveniences all sound interesting, but I think it's more interesting that the parent company of Reptrax (Intellicentrics) is a public Chinese corporation (Taiwan). We live in a great nation where foreign countries can install credentialing software in hospitals, monitor it 24/7 and have complete control over it being turned on or turned off. Then, in a bizarre twist, actually get the vendor companies to pay for it and get the hospitals to go along. If you are wondering, I don't think the parent company is going to be concerned about your inconveniences either LOL.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To All Vendors/MFR/Representatives who service Longmong United Hospital.

This is to advice you that Longmont will not pay or approve any products or equipment that has a Device Tax. This tax is for Manufactures, and not intended to be passed to the customer.

Please pass this on to your appropriate point of contact within your companies/manufactures.

If you would like to discuss this, please contact me directly.

Novation Contracted Vendors: Novation Contracts do not have a provision this device tax to be passed to the customer. Please contact Novation directly with your questions/concerns.

Message sent from: Longmont United Hospital

If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here:

http://www.reptrax.com/account/password

Looks like the shit is starting to hit the fan. Who the hell is going to pay for this (medical device tax) anyway?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been trying to contact the executives at Reptrax/Intellicentrics So far I have been able to find the owners who actually run the company.

They are obviously feeling a lot of frustration from the members who pay the bills.
    To attempt to sign in, be denied access, and voluntarily NOT call on the hospital, yet you still get a negative score is ridiculous. Yet it provides the motive to Violate the Policy. Deliveries have to happen which most of the reps are bringing something to a case.
    More and More hospitals are passing you through as they see the negative impact of Reptrax on their hospital .
    Here are the PRIVATE OWNERS: That own Reptrax; Big Brother and Little Brother. Yes you should have thought of it first......... but you didn't.

Company Overview
    IntelliCentrics, Inc., doing business as Reptrax, provides healthcare vendor credentialing and hospital vendor management solutions. It offers a Web driven software service that aids in the credentialing and monitoring of sales/service representatives in healthcare environments, as well as assists with and administrates the implementation and enforcement of a healthcare organization's compliance plan, including credentialing and facility-access policies. IntelliCentrics has a strategic alliance with MedAssets, Inc. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Flower Mound, Texas. IntelliCentrics, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of deView Electronics USA Inc.
    1420 Lakeside Parkway
    Suite 110
    Flower Mound, TX 75028
    United States
    Founded in 2005
    Phone:
    214-222-7484

Key Executives For IntelliCentrics, Inc.
    Michael Sheehan
    Chief Executive Officer and President
    Peter Sheehan
    Founder
    Mr. Eli Spirer
    Executive Vice President
    Ms. Teresa Finn
    Vice President of New Market Development
    Mr. Greg Goyne
    Vice President of Marketing
    Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2012.
    IntelliCentrics, Inc. Key Developments

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like you did some home work. Well, Reptrax is owned by Deview Electronics, which is actually owned by a parent company in Taiwan, Republic of China. The parent is a public company, you can find their stock on the Taiwan stock exchange. It's a penny stock, and if you look at the financials, Reptrax is burning cash and is being propped up by the parent company (hmmm EB5?).

I don't believe anyone is avoiding you, in fact they are probably all laughing at you. Think about it - they have control over your ability to enter a hospital... well let me rephrase that... the Chinese have the control over your ability to enter a hospital... and there is essentially nothing you can do about it. Why? Because the hospitals don't pay anything, YOU DO. Yeah, looks you guys are supporting the program!

Good Luck, hope Reptrax keeps letting you in!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Vendor,

Our grace period to complete the S.T.A.R. course and electronically sign the related policies ends on October 5, 2013. Please be aware that the S.T.A.R. course and related policies will not impact your light status during the grace period, but after October 5, 2013, your light status will reflect your current compliance with our requirements. Please log in to your VCS account to verify the status of the S.T.A.R. course & related policies and, as always, utilize the Mock Sign In feature prior to visiting our campus to ensure you are in compliance with our requirements. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact VCS at (866) 373-9725 , Option 1 or you may contact me using the information provided in this email. We appreciate your cooperation.

Best Regards

CRAIG THALER
    Regional Manager Purchasing / Distribution
    thalerc@sutterhealth.org

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone, who is already a member get me a copy of the fax sheet and consent form that must be sent in for them to add credentials? You have to pay to get access to these, so I want to see if I submit without paying if they will still load them. I am independent just starting out and can't even pay the $229.00 fee. Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure why or how but for some reason I am getting notices from Reptrax that my credentialing is revoked at several facilities for not having my second hep shot. I had it back in July.

I provided the documentation which was sufficient until a couple days ago when I started getting the persona non grata notices. My third injection isn't due until December.

Not hard to figure out the reason they are not responsive to reps... Reptrax is the special interest lobbyist calling on hospital. To do it right hospitals need to set up a couple different credentialing vendors kiosks and see who reps prefer to use. Then credentialing organizations will start to cater to the paying customer. We are not the enemy.

I'm interested in establishing a certification organization and making the credentialing org shave to pay me to get certified. Let them see what it's like. Have hospitals require it and credential org foot the bill. Same model.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check out the "policies" below from one Reptrax hospital.

pompous ass

6. Meetings and discussions must be limited to business related topics. I understand a
    certain amount of conversational pleasantries are necessary, however, in the interest of time
    and productivity I suggest “chit-chat” be kept to an absolute minimum.

I suggest you fully read the above mentioned policy once you receive it. The policy will contain
    several sections which govern the ability of you to represent your company at any of our
    facilities.
    One last comment, as a representative of your company you are expected to take ownership
    and responsibility for following our guidelines. Forming alliances to pressure exceptions or
    complaining to staff or Physicians will not be tolerated and will affect your ability to conduct
    business on behalf of your company at any of our locations.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Reptrax Member:

We’ve gone international and now you can too!

Today, we are proud to announce that we are taking Reptrax over the border and across the ocean, beginning full-service operations in both Canada and the United Kingdom. This means a whole new world of opportunity for you and your company because your current Reptrax membership is valid in EVERY Reptrax facility worldwide.

At IntelliCentrics, we are committed to putting our members first, and many of you will benefit immediately. We are aware of at least 20,000 Reptrax members in the U.S. who will gain from having their membership be valid in hospitals throughout Canada and the U.K., at no additional cost.

So grab your passport, and explore new international business opportunities. And this is just the beginning—we’ll continue to expand on both sides of our border as well as throughout Europe and the rest of the world. I personally invite you to come along with us!

In achievement,

Michael J. Sheehan

OH THANKS SHEEHAN YOU ASSFACE!

So we now have the pleasure of being watched and having you put more un-needed credentials on us worldwide! Let's have a party! "I personally invite you to come along with us" as long as you have a friggin flu shot and background check.

fuck reptrax

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can all die of a terrible disease, complete scam and a hinder to good care. I will not pay the fees in some accounts where i do little business and would actually lose money doing a case. All of the forms you submit could be forged as they cant call up your dr anyway.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another arrogant, power hungry MM who treats reps like aholes, except when one of his docs rips his tail for not having something.. then guess who r Materials calls for a FAVOR-FU

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO excellent observation. Anyone care to know who this pompous ass is?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great information. The VA Hospital in Houston, uses Reptrax. It is against the rules for a VA hospital to do business with a Chinese company. There likely other VA's doing the same. Time to start reporting this to the VA facilities, because they will have to stop. When word gets out to other hospitals, who is behind them, it will make a huge difference. I am going to report it here in Houston, lets see how long it takes for them to be gone. Thanks for the info.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? This is the stupidest thread ever.

You: "Reptrax sucks!"

Everyone Else: "Shocker! I did not know that!"

Go call your mom and whine to her, you Tard.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I built MedicalRepConnect.com because of companies like this, it is a free medical vendor credentialing system designed to be better than "them", and provide real benefits for Vendors and Doctors alike. Tell your Doctors to sign up with MedicalRepConnect.com and stop being tracked; communicate instead.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I was first submitting my docs to Reptrax, they told me that all of my forms for my shots were incorrect. Keep in mind that most of these shots were years ago - I have real idea of what/when/where. My GP pulled all of the records and filled out their spreadsheet of what/when/where. Reptrax said, Nope - no good. At the time, his office was getting bombarded by folks doing the same thing. To fix it he said, here is a blank form fill it in with whatever you want and tell them to fuck themselves.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like your doctors thinking. How about submitting a criminal background report from the FBI and rep trax tells you it has to come from your employer? Wow, guess they are just cover their ass for any litigations?

Where is that class action lawsuit?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

honest? lol...most all reps are educated professionals who make great make great money.
    What about all the patient visitors and delivery/service people who bring an untold number of viruses into the hospital? Do you think they don't pose a risk to the patients' health or security to the hospital? The sales reps are the least of a hospital's worries.
    They pose

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad companies don't bother to send letters to customers saying something like:

"We regret to inform you that effective on (Date) the following prices will increase. Among the reasons for the increase are additional costs imposed on us through the "Affordable Care Act" and hospital-required fees, such as vendor registration and compliance costs from those registration entities as our personnel are required to register with multiple agencies and provide expensive documentation and fees to each entity. Such costs unfortunately must be passed along to our purchasers."

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it. And… your coverage/service of aforementioned products will be covered/serviced Monday - Friday between the hours of 8AM and 5PM.