arrested last night

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. Well I probably roughed up excessively. But it was only two punches to the face and a choke hold to keep him from retaliating. The whole thing lasted maybe 15 seconds but it was clean and precise. The only thing not clean was his face which was battered and bloody with snot dripping down his jacked up nose. Anyways, I'll be calling up a couple of lawyers tomorrow. Will keep you all posted.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Defending yourself is admirable, bragging about it is adolescent posturing. If this truly is a legitimate post, I would advise you to not comment publicly on the details like this. "Roughing him up excessively" constitutes the excessive use of force which can lead to more severe criminal charges. If the person you hit has a lawyer and they find out your employer and the check this board, you are providing circumstantial evidence to your method of violence. It may not lead to any criminal statutes but you are opening yourself up to a civil lawsuit by bragging about it in any manner which can be viewed and/or transcribed.

You have already given the timeframe, circumstances, and physical descriptions of an event where criminal charges are yet to be finalized and a civil judgement could be pending against you. I would just shut up about it and be glad you were able to avoid physical injury at the time. I've been in your place before and trust me, the less you say the better off you are. Don't be a tool. When you are all grown up, you will have wisdom to go along with your self defense skills

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your the tool for thinking this is a legitimate post.