Solstas Lab Partners???

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! And payroll can't get their crap together...all the couriers in our lab are getting screwed (again) over their checks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How so?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone here actually have any facts to support their claims? Sold in Q1 2012? Really?

Seems to me this whole group is filled with middle-aged disgruntled worker bees who are pissed and envious about not getting something for nothing. Yes, you're upset that management is tough on you. Yes, you're pissed about the commission structure. Yes, you're pissed about that big hangnail on your index finger.

Boo-hoo. Big F'ing deal. It is called free market capitalism. The goal in not to buy everyone a Lexus and let them do whatever they want. It is about making money. That means hard work and, yes, bruises.

Bunch of whiney asses. You complain because you are too weak to make it better.

If you don't want to play - get out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, no envy here...my only complaint is that they messed up three of my checks (missing mileage/hours and I've sent in the paperwork to prove it), two of them recently and another several months ago, and the attitude that I received from them was "oh, don't worry...you'll get it on the next one," which I never did. So I guess I'm supposed to just accept that? I don't want anything extra, just pay me for the work I've done...that's all. :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell? You can't sell what you don't actually own.

The owners of several of the recently purchased companies haven't been paid off yet. I don't fully own a house or a car until I've paid for it.

I hope DW is reading this. Either we start seeing checks in our hands or you can make bigger ones out to our attorney....

You're six months in the hole with one company, four months with another. Time to settle your debts sir.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really don't understand business, do you?

Correct, you don't completely own your home until it is paid off but you can still sell it - right? You just have to pay off your debts before pocketing any gains.

Do you know, for a fact, what the terms of sale were?

Or are you just imagining what they should have been (because of your immense business acumen) and feel some injustice has been done?

Get to work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROFLMAO!!! You must not be owed quite a significant amount of money huh? My business would have been foreclosed on if I were over six months past due with payments. Maybe we should just repo our lab huh? We'd be much better off, that's fore sure.

Go sell more hot air to another physician's office so the REAL laboratory staff can run around and cover your empty promising ass.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your use of non sequiturs, spelling and assumption that I am in Sales amuses me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still owed over 2,000 here!! watch your paychecks people

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're holding the original DLI ESOP money and are three months away from breach of the original sales contract. The IRS audit they've supposedly been waiting on has been back for months. They're showing no signs of allowing the remainder to be paid out anytime soon. It's a shame we'll have to take a strong-armed approach to get what's rightfully ours.

They owe they owe so off to the attorney we go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solstas does not care about their employees !!!!!!!....if you work there you will find out

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is holding a gun to your head to stay. You are free to work for any company that you choose. If you do not like it, go somewhere else. Most likely you cannot get a job anywhere else because of your victum attitude, or you would rather complain, but continue to receive a check every pay day, which makes you a welfare recipient. Either way, you are free to choose where to work. The choice is yours, be a productive and contribute positively, if you have an issue work to resolve it, or leave if you do not like it. This goes for anyone complaining at any company, regardless if it is Solstas, Quest, or LabCorp. I wish you the best at whatever choice you make.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LOVE when people take this approach: "You don't have to work here... You can always go someplace else!"

You're an idiot.

The people who are making complaints aren't complaining about a perfect system; they're complaining about broken or damaged fundamentals and ideals that any company should be striving to attain. Solstas, at its heart, has the potential to be a great company to work for. A group of Board Members, a CEO, a handful of VPs, and a company-branded logo alone don't make a company function perfectly, though. Everyone makes this a pleasant place to work. That includes even the lowliest lab techs and couriers.

You say (and I'm quoting you exactly here, so no one thinks I'm retarded), "the choice is yours, be a productive and contribute positively, you have an issue work to resolve it, or leave if you do not like it." Never mind your grammar problems and inability to spell the word *victim* (personally, I would work to resolve THAT); the meat and potatoes of what you've said is what several people are trying to do on this board.

The system is too corrupted to be able to safely handle issues in a viable channel at this point. There is no anonymity throughout the company. And because human beings are fallible and subject to emotion-induced, flawed logic, it becomes impossible to safely lodge a complaint when you risk going up against preformed alliances. A perfect example of this is the bond that a certain person in Valdosta's Human Resources has with a certain manager in Columbus (and other completely fail members of DLI management). I have heard with my own ears how this individual badmouths the very people who try to file a complaint.

But I digress...

The real deal is simple: anonymous boards aren't proof of any wrong doing. They can also be thought of as simply destructive and distracting in the workplace. These are two very true facts. More often than not, though, there are always grains of truth to be found in an anonymous statement. In general, people do not feel comfortable "ratting out" their fellow employees. Especially if you've been burned by HR on it once (or more) already. CafePharma is safe for individuals to come to vent their frustrations and point out genuine problems that upper levels of management don't get to see on a regular basis.

Being disgruntled and unhappy with your work environment should never be confronted with condemnation and shouts of, "if you don't like it, get the hell out!" If I were constantly spoken down to, or my rights have been violated, or I feel uncomfortable with my chain of command for warranted reasons, then by your logic I should just quit and find a new job. The goal should be to fix the problems, not run away from them. Your beliefs are flawed, ignorant, and just plain disrespectful to all of the honest, hard working employees who know they should be treated fairly and with the respect they each deserve. So, to you who clearly seems out of sorts with frustration and anger yourself, I ask that you please take your own advice and take a long walk off a short pier. Maybe the cold water will wake you up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish you well and hope you find a job at a good company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not believe I could have stated it any finer! The toxic environment will be the demise of this Company. Some things cannot be fixed....and sadly, everyone knows it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the point here is...

If you simply complain, you're just whining. No one likes a whiner. Posting complaints here is not constructive nor productive so you're kidding yourself if you think anything will come of it.

DO something about it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean like raise the issue to HR or your immediate manager? That'll be effective in getting you put on the target list.

Seriously, think about what you are saying here. The system is corrupt and the Carpuccios, DSM's err Ass. VP's and Ops managers are all just trying to cover their own tails.

There's no fairness or due process here. I say bring the issues to light in any manner you can while protecting your job. You still gotta feed the family and pay the bills.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dunno, I think something positive came of it. If anyone thinks that RR wasn't canned because of the barrage of "complaints" found here then they're kidding themselves. While their justification is complete bullshit, I can tell you from absolute 100% perfect assurance that his investigation and final decision to be cut sprang from the "I swear to god...." thread.

The good news is that LC in Columbus will be next. The same rumors are already swirling, and it's thanks to this board that that despicable piece of worthless dogshit will be on her way out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep just heard today that Camp fucked up big. Wonder when Greensboro will swing the axe that way.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She'll get the last laugh when they shut down the PSC in Dothan! She already badmouths clients and the people who work for her. She knows her head's on the chopping block and she's going to take as many people as she can with her. Just wait and see!