THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amitiza

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello sales reps,

I am interested in trying the new AD Brintellix. Can you please
    tell me if psychiatrists in the Cherry Hill,NJ area have samples?

Thanks,
    Chris

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you tell me a drug that sells without formulary coverage?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many generics that work well with limited side effects. The slight incremental gain of this product will be extremely off set by the obscene price. The marketing managers job is to make us believe how great the product is and how much it is needed. It Isn't needed. It may be slightly beneficial to a small subset of patients but not at the cost we are going to charge.

There you go. A little reality for you. Another desperate grasp by our compny to find something we can make some bank with. Pathetic.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you goofy F**K: Get off our board!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst meeting in the history of Pharma!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am now convinced that "launch meetings" should be completely eliminated. THEY ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL WASTE OF TIME! Certification is made up, and there is no valid reason to hold a meeting just to make someone role play.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it was a good meeting. Im happy they did not do the crazy rah rah like other launches.
    At least they had people in our room who have experience in depression because at least half of us did not.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good meeting content. Nothing we couldn't have done remotely. Sharing hotel rooms with strangers seems like a liability waiting to happen as does having dinners in night clubs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete waste of time and money.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop it! You're making too much sense for this board!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really are a "G Force Alumni", be proud, and know you will be the last man standing!