1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

Top Specialty Pharmacy Providers

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2011 at 4:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much do specialty pharmacy sales representatives typically make in base salary and bonus?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is hilarious. This shows me how you fools don't follow the market or competition. CVS/Specialty is the specialty pharmacy market leader. No one else is even close. They actively pull in contract and open business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVS page anywhere from 70-100+. Bonuses in the high 20s with plenty of opp for making more

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever heard of leverage medical?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could someone please direct me to a good compounding pharmacy in Ohio.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahhaha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're all gone now so everything's peachy! Knucklehead

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RxPRO

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RxPro is a terrible company. They have no accreditations or even a website. I'd be very cautious about working with a company that doesn't have either.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RXPRO is not even an actually pharmacy. They just run scripts through like 5 pharmacies they contracted with.

Your doctor will write 5 scripts and each one of those will show up to patients house with a different pharmacy name on them.

Such crap...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LoL, obviously a competitor lying, they own several pharmacies in several states, they also contract with other pharmacies in other states as well, they have a great website, PCAB accreditation. We were with 5 other pharmacies before we hooked up with RXPRo and our group couldn't be happier.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Its obvious that you haven't looked very hard as RxPRO is PCAB accredited an IACP member! Glad you stayed away because its obvious that you are NOT very smart!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RXPro has burned through every office in my territory. Nobody does business with them long term. They are as slimy as it gets. Just the name RXPro in itself sounds low class and generic. They troll this website for reps and to promote their company...what does that tell you? RXAssholes!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poor guy! HAHA! RxPro is worthless...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want a longterm home for your book of business, I can provide that for you. Supreme Medical Solutions has a history of success. Forget the rest, join the best.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHA!!!! RXPro vs Supreme Medical Solutions

You f@cking guys!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caremark is the top dog because of their contracts and blockades forcing offices to use them only, more and more sp's are popping up and expanding their networks and with the terrible customer service reputation Caremark has their market share will gradually decline.
    If someone is thinking about selling for a sp I'd go with a small sp that is aggressive in growing and still pays well. Lots of good money to made in sp with all the new injectable drug therapies coming out for psoriasis... But in sp you have to actually 'sell' no dropping off of samples and collecting sigs like the robot drug reps...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where Cornerstone pharmacy is located and/or a website/telephone number?