OCEAN Reps

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone being placed on other Publicis contracts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interviewing for an open position but thats about it. i hope they really do the best they can to place us somewhere else. i have always heard publicis really does try to help out their reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since OCEAN sales force was over 450 reps, Publicis recruiters are placing OCEAN reps where new contract opportunities are coming.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck. Best wishes!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was placed on a contract opening in my territory this week (big relief). I heard there is potential on a CNS product contract and we hopefully should be contacted by our manager or the recruiters soon. Best wishes everyone, I am prayer for all the good people on this team to find a home.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, and I am happy for you and thanks for wishing the rest of OCEAN well with Publicis placing us on other contracts. Did you have to formally apply and interview for your new contract position or did Publicis place you in it automatically? The Publicis recruiters have the Ocean team roster and are supposed to be looking at other contract opportunities for us.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anyone have any news as to when the cns contract may start? I have been contacted by a publicis recruiter for another position so i am thankful for that as well. i appreciate the effort publicis is exhibiting to help place us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both... I was told by my manager to apply for anything posted online. Also,a recruiter reached out to the hiring DM about candidates. Yes, I had to interview (it was not a stressful one) so have your resume and brag book prepared. I really hope everyone lands in the BEST place for you and your family. Good Luck

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we are suppose to find out more info on this on Monday. I will post with what we find out. Best of Luck with everything and try to stay positive (I know that can be a challendge).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all seems a bit strange to me. I don't have the CNS experince they are looking for but, talk of a new contract, who has anythng new in CNS worth a dam, and a gut feeling. Could this be a ploy to keep us somewhat motivated and still try to make our 7-12 calls a day? For those that interviewed and got offers, what company and what drugs? I wouldn't think management would like to see anyone leaving an Ocean spot open untill the end of the contract in Mid. Sept. I smell something stinky coming out of HQ like a about these openings like it's B.S. I hope I'm wrong. We are all good people and performed exceptionally for AZ. God bless us all and our families.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i would be glad to consider CNS/medical device. We all did a great job for AZ.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got placed on the AZ Gemini contract. Consider myself lucky even if it only goes through March 1st.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish everyone the best of luck moving forward. With that said, I would proceed with extreme caution with this company. You have to question any contract after what is happening with the Ocean contract. We STILL don't have our Q2 bonus info. and they are claiming they will mail us a check in Nov. for our next bonus? Also, think about the way they have handled this whole contract from the start. The managers never know anything, spend way too much on ride alongs, and never adding any coaching or positive feedback. Just my 2 cents. I am moving on with a real company and hope the rest of you can find something better than Publicis.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did a Publicis recruiter call you? Gemini is the only sales force promoting Dutoprol and Vimovo. DM says recruiters are working diligently to place all of us on another contract.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about the medical device contract? did you get called?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are already Publicis employees. They don't have to worry about doing background checks or long drawn out interviews. The recruiters should be able to place us into openings as they occur in our areas.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We sure hope so. This economy is devastating without a paycheck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't have to be.

We do it to ourselves, with our high standard of living and other BS.

The paycheck does help though!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if we all just stopped making calls? I mean really stopped making calls. This means no imput in computer and no signature or sample activity? If one of us does it you have ended your career sooner than end date. If everybody does it then what? By the number of reps that use this for their source of info. I would think this could have an impact. Your thoughts welcomed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are still making calls, shame on you. You should be sending out resumes and trying to find your next opportunity. We have zero incentive to keep making the calls. Is 2000 really going to motivate you, especially when they haven't payed out for Q2 yet? I hope I am not the only one who thinks this way. Use up your vacation and personal days and work hard at getting interviews and have fun explaining why this job only lasted a year. I have had fun explaining Publicis in interviews and it really helps that we don't have any numbers or rankings to share. What a joke.

Clemson Sucks