CCS Medical from Pharma?

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2006 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Employees Are Still Your Biggest Asset

Today's economic downturn (okay crisis of typhoon like proportions) is not a time to take your employees for granted. Leaders have to remember that an attitude of "appreciate you even have a job" is not acceptable, if they want their organization to survive this downturn. Talent, true talent, will find other opportunities, even in these desperate times. Leaders cannot risk the additional burden that can be put on their organization from turnover, or lower productivity, resulting from poor morale. Your people are still you biggest asset and need to be treated like it. Failing to do so will result in a ripple effect that can cripple, or crush, even a relatively healthy organization.
    Unfortunately, some leaders feel in these times people are expendable assets, which can be quickly replaced. Wrong. In these times your core, star, staff need to be held onto tightly. If you lose them you're in more trouble than you may think. Skilled labor may be out looking for a job right now, but you are really going to be taking a gamble bringing on new staff. Many of the people looking for employment right now may or may not be quality candidates. Your gamble is getting quality over average or worse yet, horrible. Many organizations shed their dead weight first and hold tight until the very last moment their best. That is not to say that all the people out looking for jobs right now are second or third choices, no, there is great talent out there right now, but finding and selecting the talent from the mediocre is not an easy chore and recruitment is never free.
    In these times, when profit is scarce and big losses are common, your people and their morale can be the deciding factor between success and failure. It is up to leaders to take charge and inspire their people. Taking them for granted will only result in more job losses, losses that includes leadership when the organization tanks. Your quality employees are not lucky to have a job, you are lucky they have a job working for you-do not mess it up by forgetting their worth.
    Geno A Bulzomi

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you all stupid?

Ever hear of competative bidding? When (Not if but when) it goes through, mail order companies will be the first to fail. Don't worry i'm sure you can all go back to selling Payroll

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth hurts - Lets talk about now!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are paying attention. I use to work there.

At almost every one of the 51 companies investigated, we were able to interview people who could give us firsthand accounts of what happened. In all we conducted 197 interviews of CEOs, former CEOs, other top executives, and midlevel managers.

We discovered that precipitous business failures are caused by four destructive patterns of behavior that set in, without anyone noticing them, well before a business goes under:

Flawed executive mind-sets that throw off a company's perception of reality
    Delusional attitudes that keep this inaccurate picture of reality in place
    Breakdowns in communication systems that were developed to handle potentially urgent information
    Leadership qualities that keep a company's executives from correcting their course
    Long before obvious danger signs appear, several of these syndromes can take hold of executive behavior. People might continue to do business the way they always have, maybe even doing it extremely well. But when a problem develops and things stop working the way they did before, managers have no way of knowing because they are largely cut off from the outside information they need.

What makes these businesses so deceptive is that they are usually happy. They are so good at shutting out unwelcome information. Rather than react and adjust to problems when they occur, leaders adopt the delusion that theirs is a dream company. The mechanism makes a business consist of company policies and company attitudes that are ultimately mind numbing, a cumulative effect of many small and seemingly benign policies that are ultimately destructive.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, another sad day at CCS on Friday. A number of people laid off or terminated. It's just the beginning.... I wish everyone good luck whether they stay or leave. Hopefully those who stay will not regret it. Everything is so uncertain and scary right now and the rumors do not help. I was one of the lucky ones who found a job within a couple of months, so there is hope for you that are looking.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a sad thing that they laid so many people off......and those that are stil at the Lawrenceville location is in for a rude awaking........CCS only thinks about itself and the money....they could care less about the people behind the scene........ WHEN YOU STEP ON FOLKS TO CLIMB THE LADDER YOU WILL SEE THOSE SAME FOLKS WHEN YOU COME CRASHING DOWN.......... WATCH OUT CCS, GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you still there???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say "I still love CCS"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodbye and good riddance too CCS!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Central 13 announced harsh weather is headed from the west. Storm will touch down at the Capital of Blue Ridge in about two weeks, give or take a day. It is expected to leave nothing behind so get out those disaster preparedness plans, pack up those Suburban’s and head south!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roanoke and Anaheim you are next. Be prerpared for site closings very soon!!!!! Clearwater stop drinking the kool-aid!!!! what your being told is not true. ALL and I repeat ALL jobs are going to Texas. Dallas is now a full distriubtion center. Corpoarte currently is using another operating system that you cannot see

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man you must be hallucinating or one of the many that will kiss Qiona's ass to keep their job. I worked there 4years & believe me they are NOT just gossip. The working conditions there are so horrible that unless you are an ass kisser or part of a minority you will get NOWHERE. They love to create constant chaos to keep people scared all the time they will loose their job. Hopefully the little troll Team Lead Mandy at the time is not doing your stats, she has no clue what she is doing & unless she likes you or you are an ass kisser like she is you will be out the door before you know it, unless you want to join with most management there & sleep with someone to get there. Managers having affairs with Team Leads & employees, yep you will soon find out it is not just gossip. What makes you think you are different from the rest of the team? I have seen many good people be let go because they were actually much smarter than the managers & supervisors. I've been gone for almost 2yrs. now & am finally getting my sanity back & confidence back from all the degrading things that happen there to myself & others. Trust no one as far as management goes unless you are one of the asskissers. Come back & let us know how happy you are once you worked there for a while

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the interview process for a Point-of-Care Liaison position. The position is based on an hourly rate, with the opportunity for commissions. I would be working in a 9 practice physician office with the expectation to earn 50 points every month of sign ups (around 25 patients). I was told by the manager that a sister office has the same position and is earning around 65-70 points a month with only one provider. I want to make sure the sales expectations are reasonable. The position would entail getting patients in the office to sign up with CCS, demo-ing the equipment, teaching the patients how to use the equipment, and handling all the paperwork.

The hours, pay rate, and the ability to work independently are very appealing to me. I have been doing some research, and while there are many bad reviews from sales reps, I am not finding many reviews for this kind of position (which is not commission based).

I have had two phone interviews. I have one more tomorrow with the regional sales executive, and then will continue with the process to meet the actual office staff at the doctor's office in which I would be working.

Any thoughts?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, run as fast as you can, unless you like to be belittled, made an example of, lied about, have managers laugh at the employees to try to make you look stupid, look for ways to intimidate you, write you up, give you ridiculous unobtainable goals so they can fire you if you don't kiss their butts, I am a former employee & everything you have read negatively here is the absolute truth.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how they had to leave the state to avoid investigation...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another round of layoffs coming down the pipe. Those that choose to believe that those who are paid more than you (I can't call them management, because they aren't managing a whole lot right now and I certainly can't call them leadership....money and a title doesn't make you that) are sorely disillusioned.

Maybe you are one of the ones who think that nothing is going on between Nestor (a team lead) and Danielle (a married manager) and their Director Bill who covers it all up (and there are a few other departments like that)...if you believe people who have selfishly damaged departments and follow "leaders" like them, I could see how you would easily believe that your job at CCS is safe.

Or maybe you love working with outstanding and morally upright people like John Previte, who does nothing but send out emails with pictures of dogs in them and try to feel up on female coworkers (and continues to do so after reprimanded by HR). I could see how you'd like to continue to work with that.

Maybe you've been there for so long, you've allowed your "supervisor" or "manager" to keep you from growing and honing your skills, leaving you in a position that is a dead end, under paid position and you can't go anywhere else because your professional growth has been so grossly stunted.

It's unfortunate that a company that had so much potential and was in a position to help so many people who really needed a quality service is being run down by those who can't see past the end of their brown noses and greedy asses. Do what you need to do for yourself and your family. That company sure won't. Silly Sheep.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was recently laidoff. I head their our more coming. And if not they are looking to push peopke out. Especially on there intry team. It's sad that a team lead has that much power, but its because the supervisors or managers dont wanna look bad.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't help but notice that the majority of the people that have posted on this thread lately are people in the CCS corporate offices - basically "admin" people that process referrals. For the most part, they are trimming the fat in corporate to speed up the referral process. Yes, it sucks that people are loosing their jobs. But you do realize that you aren't the "feet on the street" sales reps that are out generating the referrals.

For the person interviewing for the POC rep - that should be a really interesting position. I don't have one in my territory, but I'd love to have one! There is good income potential, and the office is a qualified office if they've agreed to have you there. Good luck.

Yes, there are a lot of changes at CCS Medical. And a lot of these changes really suck. But overall, it's no better out there for sales than it is in Pharma right now, and at least sales is safe (for now).

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is Danielle the redhead who use to train and now is in I think in the documentation dept?