Bayer Diabetes Care Up For Sale!

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2012 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care what anyone says, Bayer is a class act...to be so open and honest about it's intentions overall. Alan's efforts demonstrated that today via the video link to all Bayer employees.

Way to go Alan~!! Don't give up on our division. We need to be the last one's standing. Bayer has the best in class products and top sales force in the USA~!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are drinking the kool aid. Alan is good but Bayer's products are constantly riddled with issues, product hold orders, quality problems, etc. More so than the other top 4 companies. No one in the industry is surprised by the sale.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you also have crap market share! 4rth in the market place!!! Dying for a few crumbs of LifeScan's lunch!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you've got me rying to figure out who is SF, GV and JT.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alan is good??? WTF??? READ this everyone. Bayer would be very, very smart to be the first company to sale off its diabetes care business to highest bidder (sucker) it could find.

Other companies will follow in line sale the business while there is money to be made. They need it for the next big purchase.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how does severance look?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bayer's diabetes products have so many quality issues AND they are 4rth in the market place in the US. They claim that they have better technology, but 4rth in the market place says otherwise (numbers don't lie).

Anyone who buys this company is doomed. Too many issues.

They also have hired on a bunch of weirdos/non-value adding people there in recent years. The only way to fix the company is to fire more than half it's employees.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget that stellar marketeer, JA. He's been around how long, and the place is still mired in 4th? Should have stuck with peddling Suave -- now that would have been a simple win!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As good as the number of free 50' u can collect and get the highest bidder on ebay

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi is a strong rumor here in Tarrytown!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm familiar with the crew running Sanofi's 'device' operation. Should this go through, BDC folks will feel right at home in perpetual 4th place.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just love reading all the comments from the perpetual loosers who continue to diss Bayer. Quality issues my ass! Keep up the good work......oh ya grab another beer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep spreading the Baycol. Work will set you free.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on in boys the waters just fine

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring back Dave Stellingworth. He will fix everything with his napoleon- like style.
    What a piece of !!!!!! work> Stilll blows my mind.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have met the dude who parachuted in from Consumer Care and glided into a VP slot. And how about a few of the folks in R&D -- it's absolutely scary.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Ricky, the head of R&D? Now that's absolutely scary.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS is actually one of the good ones.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy is a joke, and his staff is filled with a bunch of weirdos.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The epps family legacy has left the building