Janumet XR

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We best make hay while the sun shines!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha..you guys are screwed!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be a year

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will flood the market with samples. How about you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing is, Merck reps are such idiots, they will run around trying to convince doctors why metformin IR is still better then XR and why they should stick with Janumet. Then come time for their Janumet to come out they will change their tune. Good thing most doctors are not idiots. Merck reps better enjoy their market share while they can because the scripts for Kombiglyze XR are already flying out in my territory as I am sure others. Good thing about being first to market, Merck reps that might be reading this board, is that doctors dont like the switch their habits with out REAL differences (ie Januvia and Onglyza). So have fun with your turn as the me too reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll write it until managed care says 3 tier or lots of dollars. You are a great rep

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother We are fucked

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be nice when doctors give those reps the same dumbass look an say "what's the difference?"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asswipe, they have samples. They will get the business. Asswipe, they will have formulary status. They will get the business. We are fucked

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fuck face do you think their drug will be covered right out of the box. You must be new to this industry you fuck. Now they might get better coverage in about a year are so. This drug won't see the light until November or later. Later fuck stick!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do I detect some hostility?