a new era

Discussion in 'Bayer Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All AHC's please watch what you ask for we have a good gig here ..for now,I have my VTS sell to my Vets, I get to ranch 3 days a week and meet my numbers, my RM stays home (that's what he does best) my team members get to take and pick up their kids everyday (in the company SUV), go fishing and take care of their yards and plants, be a stay home daddy...we don't have it bad! But, I agree with all of you, those in Shawnee are going to screw this up while screwing the vets first then us! Off to make my dialing for dollars...lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all should just stay quite, hang on tight and ride this out. Things always change and the drivers are the ones who get taken away. We are just passengers on a failing mission. I had a Vet tell me this week that they are doing everything they can to make sure Multi will never be the choice broad spectrum product in their hospital group. The encouraging thing is that they promised to give me a good reference with Pfizer, Elanco, Novartis, or Merial. They understand that this ride I am on is out of my control and while they will support any Advantage brands they will support me wherever I land in the future!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will no longer support any advantage family brands

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I don't know? This is the accurate saying - "Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice, shame on me". Meaning, if you're dumb enough to get fooled twice....it's your own fault.

Maybe that's your problem doc. You're just gulliable. Not all drug companies are scumbags. Merial and Bayer are though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I worked for Merial right now. At least Vets will still buy from them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do we need to sell to WalMart and Costco we already sell to any pet retailer? Have the Vets totally stopped purchasing?

8. horse dr

horse dr Guest

Corporate accountants have not idea of the memory of the veterinary profession.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I now have my old distributors swapping out our Advantage family products for Comfortis, Frontline, or Trifexis. We have made this way too easy. Pissed off the distribution and the Vets at the same time. My competitors best friend is Bayer right now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly what I am experiencing in my territory. how are our retail partners selling for less than vet list?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is too interesting to get buried. Has anyone read from the beginning? Bayer really does not care about its reps or vet accounts. Peter, would you care to comment, truthfully?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over it and move on you whining little children! Welcome to the real world. Sorry corporate America can't coddle you for your entire professional careers. If you are still dwelling on the actions taken by Bayer, I feel sorry for you and your practice.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, but why do we sell to Pet Specialty at a better price than we offer our Vets?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put. And the reason they sell to big stores at a cheaper price is because of volume. What kind of moron can't understand that?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Sure would want to support this brand.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For hire: Two area business area business directors.
    Requirements:
    yes men or women to oversee disgruntled sales force.
    No previous animal health experience a must.
    Prefer non English speaking candidates.
    Must be a good liar.
    Background ground in toothpaste market a plus or shaving cream.
    Ability to look busy by holding pointless meetings.
    Understand LIFE-Like I Forsee Exsodus
    Did I mention no previous knowledge of animal health.
    Must be able to start before our national meeting in beautiful Kansas City, one of the many perks of the job.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like has been said. "new Era"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how will Q3 finish up?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bayer rep not welcome in my practice anymore and I sell minimal amount of product (a little Drontal and Profender).
    Merial rep is welcome (is nice and agrees with me about the company), but I don't buy from Merial as well.
    Crapped on by Bayer and Merial, that was your mgmnts choice. All I can do is clean myself up and decide where to spend my $ and what to educate my clients about and where to direct them.
    I feel sorry for the reps. I don't know what mgmnt was thinking. Maybe the next generation of vets will forget. I won't.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this was worth the time it took to read the whole thread