Best Dermatology Companies

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2009 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that LEO Pharma is expanding. They had a contract sales force for the past year, but are now going in house. It sounds like they have a promising future.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you want to sell branded generics? Derm is history.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Galderma is on the same boat. Nothing new in the pipeline and all branded generics. They have resorted to changing the packaging for promotion. Oh, look we have a new pump or a nozile. They have been reducing (I mean, realighning) the sales teams and the place is tense. Going down hard. It should not even be in the list. Maybe on the list for the worst derm companies to work for now. Hope this helps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is Allergan.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about now, but when I was at Galderma they were very much "big-brother" - even though I was a top rep and increased Rx/market share significantly, they focused on the little things (like not getting your weekly expense report MAILED ON SATURDAY, and other admin they add that's a waste of time). They have a great reputation among Derms, and I made good commission. Expect to give your first born child and "play the game" as if you want to move up in the company versus just being happy as a rep.

Allergan Derm is great as well, however they have combined with Urology so the corporate culture has changed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intendis

Wow, I was able to say that with a straight face!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are dead!!!!! will not exist by years end!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is not a rep who has been with the company for 2 years or over that is not looking to get the hell out of here

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking for a derm rep in Iowa. do you all know anyone? great company, expansion position.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad Jorgensen. he works at Intendis. Very strong candidate. Top performer over there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the word on Medicis? The just acquired Graceway for nearly $500 million and are grossing over $700 mil/year. They seem like an up and coming company. My friend has been with them for a year and base is $60k plus up to $30k quarterly bonus. He obviously doesn't come anywhere near that commission bonus yet, but I've only heard good things. Any Gossip from some peers would be great for this guy who's considering a move!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60? That's it? Must have really been a terrible negotiator. Average is 75k min.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst company I have ever worked for - read the crazy crap about the CEO, all the upper management is similar. They have ruined their name in Derm and need to move into other offices that little knowledge of how they cheat the govn't, treat their employees, and don't play by the rules.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant
    Galderma
    GSK

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest