Chronic Migraine reps will no longer sell Botox

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2012 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

average is 175k

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm checking into this as well. Is 200k realistic here? thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is posted by a bitter ex rep. expect 160 and if you are good maybe 185. definately not the 200k posted on Gorilla med job board though

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!!! Are you serious!? Bitter ex-rep?! First there are not many bitter ex-reps, Allergan people usually leave for better jobs so no reason to be bitter. Second, I'm a fustrated but happily empoyed CM rep and I'll tell you you will not get anywhere near 160K. Expect a base around 90K and about 15 to 20K in bonus. 160, LOL!. This is why I'm fustrated our "new managment" will lie straight to your face and this is case and point.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and by the way this statement is dead on balls accurate. I don't think the new manager is as bad, but she's easily intimadated and manipulated by her managers so she's very corporate and kind of micro. All of the managers in the Northeast are like this,

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll be lucky if you make 100. Why on earth would this pharma neuro position pay 165 when the going rate is 100 at best. Exercise some common sense.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

somebody is lying here. Yes Gorilla med says 160-200 and when I interviewed mgr said 160 was on low end but probly accurate for 1st yr. then 180-200 year 2. Is this manager lying??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, severely.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager was looking for subtle signs from you to see if you were buying into the lie. When he said this, did your hair stand up straight? Did your eyes bulge out and dilate? Did your ears turn red? Did your head spin around on your neck? If any of these things happened the manager knows you fell for it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe they changed comp plan. buddy got offered base of 135 and 175k at plan. This sounds like a good gig, I shouldve went for it

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know if this is true it's not the worst thing in the world becasue this expansion will not work, we all know that, there is not enough for CM reps to do let alone NeuroRehab. This entire deployment has been sloppy to say the least. They have nothing, they'll be getting paid 150K plus to put a lot of miles on a car and see 0 to 1 doctor a day and fudge the rest of their calls. When we do not hit our number and the consultants come in they will let go most of the NeuroRehab people becasue of their high salaries and they won't be owed much severance, CD and ULS will never grow at 20%, nor will they be fully vested in their 401K plan. It will be the obvious choice and Nate and Robin will have little say in it. Obviously they would love to lay off the entire CM team but since we're cheaper, will be selling the companies biggest growth indication for Botox, and we'll have two products. Why keep a sales force that make substantially more money for such a small indication that will not grow much over the next few years.