Layoffs

Discussion in 'AIT Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clever move to only layoff a small portion in january then spend the rest of the year firing people with little to no just cause. In that sense , you don't have to look as broken as the reality. 2 more reps gone, With one of those guys being a staple and the other brand new. So, for those looking at working here be advised that you'll have very little time to succeed. We fire you because we give subpar product that doesn't compete.

And did someone mention a DOJ investigation against RC?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would he have done to warrant the DoJ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't like their policies one bit, but I would not and could not say 'subpar product that does not compete'. Product is pretty top-notch in the field. Hiring and firing policies as well as some management suck big time though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which policies do you disagree with and what are the initials of the sucky managers?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear AIT Manager, we are sorry to do this but we will be terminating you at this time b/c according to cafepharma you are a piece of shit.

Enjoy...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Crazy thread. I had some interaction with the lab and its managers, sales, etc. lab managers are very young and inexperienced and somewhat ignorant. May be able to base that on age, but I wasn't sold on that. One of the toxicologists is a complete flake and shouldn't be in her position. Sales, well, is typical sales. Product offering from the lab seems to be good, but they are slow to react to changes and new offerings.

Just a perspective from a former employee who bears no ill-will.