EP Division is where the money is at

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just interviewed for a EP opening and they are saying once the Bard merger is done reps will be making between 200-300k.
    Right now with a base of 40k and comp at plan at 190k if you blow your number out the sky is the limit.
    Why do CRM when you can make double the money working 40 hours and no nights and weekends??
    You guys in CRM forgot what its like to sell that's why you will never make the kind of money I am about to.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in CRM for 5 years and make 180k
    I am not sure if Bard will increase your market share so you can top out at 300k but if that's true I will be first in line to take your job. I already work with all the EP's so why pay you that kind of money when I already know the business.
    I think the EP division will soon be merged with us and all the EP reps will be scramming for a CRM job
    That's the word on the street

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in EP and I don't think CRM can handle what we do
    I have a huge territory not just a few docs to look after. Its a different sell that's why they will never give CRM our products.
    Keep wishing

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ep used to be good reps r making 130 not near what we make incrm

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard you had 3 vp of sales in the past 4 years and no direction in management

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division blows high turnover bad leadership 7 years late to the game as far as mapping tec but they do still pay well if you work smart you can pull in 180 pretty easy with 35-40 hrs a week

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to tim geoppinger your mighty vp of sales??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW, don't end a sentence with a preposition.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will happen to the Bard EP reps when BSX takes them over?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant belive some tool is trolling cafapharma at 3 in the morning looking to correct spelling errors and how to structure sentencing. wat if you cn glo suk my cok.
    Correct that troll mabey if you were employed u would have better things to do.
    As far as Tim Geoppinger he was fired after less then a year for ducking and having no idea what ep was. His daddy got him the job he was a bug shot for sarah lee google it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just found out on our CC we will know be paid on all bard EP
    Its like a 40k raise BSC ep is back

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$230k comp plan in 2014 and a long list of new products to launch. I will stay here until I rot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ep will be the growth area but it will take two years after being in the space for 8 years it is not about growth it is about stealing market share. To Steal market share you need to steal the mapping cases. since it will take 2 years to get rythmia up and going. it is an opportunity but it is going to take perseverance and development. It will not be easy money. Besides to be good at Ep take years it is not simple like coronary or surgery. it takes at least a year to get up to speed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I been here for a while and 240 at plan is in your dreams until mapping is out try 150 maybe

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in EL and with new goals quota etc I might make 140

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2014 W2 is in - I'll take my $218k and do it again this year.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully you guys are not selling defective products, like Reps at Neuromodulation.
    I heard this guy is on the mission to contact every doc in every territory to provide them info that Neuromod is intentionally making defective product and he can prove it.
    They say he has documented evidence and audio recording of some of the issues that can prove the Neuromod is making defective product.
    and lastly BSX can not even go after him because of some of the evidence he has is against the leadership violating their own code of Conduct.
    may be we should offer him a job at STJ.
    perhaps you guys can take that to the bank rather than preaching to each other about how much you made last year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luckily I'm EP and not Neuromod. I'm not sure BSX even manufactures our neuromod generators. I wouldn't be surprised if it was contracted out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you going to do as those Blazer users all retire. It's starting.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I focus on growing sales more than I do managing what I have and a I'm a top performer. People retiring isn't an issue. I'm winning competitive business every month.